• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vanessa Emily Vierra, 22, do crunches and push-ups!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vanessa Emily Vierra, 22
Marketing & sales executive
ST_IMAGES_FIT19.jpg

Height: 1.57m Weight: 42kg
Exercise regimen: I run twice a week for about 30 to 45 minutes, covering an average distance of 4km. After that, I do crunches and push-ups. Diet: I have a balanced diet of red meat and vegetables every day. I don't take sweet drinks, only water and energy drinks after every run.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Females excercise in futility to build up MUSCLE MASS with crunches, bench presses etc because they naturally lack significant amounts of TESTOSTERONE hormone. The only way for girls to build muscle mass is they take steroids that mimic the effects of Testosterone; steroids of course have the effects of causing CANCER!

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmmm... after such training still no effect :confused: think maybe she did it in her dreams n she can cont to dream on :p

hot-chicks.jpg

Lets look at it this way - small breast begret small breasts - its a genetic thing. No amount of push-ups can inflate that chest. If you are a baby and suckle on one of the breasts above, face it, you've got a headstart in life.... :p

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmmm... after such training still no effect :confused: think maybe she did it in her dreams n she can cont to dream on :p

She only runs twice a week and do some extra exercise, it is even below doctor's recommended of 3 times a week, so what effect you want?