• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vaginal rejuvenation treatment, helps with menopausal symptoms

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
www.tocolo.co.uk

Tocolo’s vaginal rejuvenation treatment​

Vaginal rejuvenation treatment from Tocolo Ltd, Watford, Hertfordshire

Are you suffering from vaginal dryness?
Pain during sex?
Incontinence causing stress?
Inability to orgasm?
Labial atrophy?​

A non hormonal / non medicated treatment could help. Platelet Rich Plasma for vaginal rejuvenation is a really good treatment which involves collecting your blood, spinning it in a centrifuge and using the plasma to inject into the vagina. Numbing cream helps with any discomfort and it’s a quick procedure.

A recommendation for Tocolo’s vaginal rejuvenation​

As I had been to Tocolo before I was thrilled to go back to Wendy to have vaginal rejuvenation. The procedure was relatively pain free with hardly any discomfort. I felt fine after and was able to carry on with my active daily routines. Even through it is early days I have notice a significant difference during sex.
My orgasms now feel more intense and seem to last longer and pre treatment this was not the case. I was unsure about having the treatment but would highly recommend it.

Vaginal regeneration
1 hour 30 minutes • £550
PRP injected into the vaginal area which helps with a number of menopausal symptoms as well as increased pleasure.