• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Utility pricing still high

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just got my bill and it is about 2.5x more than usual. Were they not supposed to lower the charges? CB garment are a bunch of cheats!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just got my bill and it is about 2.5x more than usual. Were they not supposed to lower the charges? CB garment are a bunch of cheats!

The only thing they lower is your pants...ypu 33.34 or 66.6?..doesn't matter which...but 66.6, don't even bother if their pants are lowerd and shafted!:eek:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Beside scolding the govt are a bunch of cheat, what other things can you do to solve the problem immediately since you are still in sinkieland.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very soon electricity price will increase by 5~10% since oil price have increase to US$70/barrel.
More price increase will follow but may put on hold 1st since election will be in 2 years time.