• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

USD Millionaires - about 250,000 are in Singapore

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
2023-01-07_11-47-15.jpg

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
no wonder coe so high because of so many of them here invited by pap traitor to cause higher cost of living
now I got another reason not to vote for pap evil people

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you know why the 61% exists. Quite a lot of Sinkies are also very well off.

Common Reporting Standards ignore property ownership/values. Therefore rich people can buy singapore properties to park their wealth.

We have about 350,000 private properties.
We have about 1,100,000 HDBs.

I can safely add another 250,000 to the list if we include fixed assets. Likely we have over 500,000 people with US$1million worth of property + financial assets + CPF.

hahaha

Last edited:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many of these sinkies are local born and served NS?
Honorable Towkay @JohnTan was in the list a year ago.

However, he bought 2 beautiful new condos for his children's Trust account in full cash lately, to avoid ABSD. Therefore, his financial assets fell slightly below US$1 million this year. Like a PAP poster boy who lived the dreams, he believes that local properties are a great way to grow his wealth.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So if limpeh "buy" a car that is worth $300,000 and a HDB flat that is worth $700,000, then I automatically become a millionaire lor? Can liddat say?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Common Reporting Standards ignore property ownership/values. Therefore rich people can buy singapore properties to park their wealth.

We have about 350,000 private properties.
We have about 1,100,000 HDBs.

I can safely add another 250,000 to the list if we include fixed assets. Likely we have over 500,000 people with US$1million worth of property + financial assets + CPF.

hahaha
But but our gahmen say our flat is an asset mah, so why exclude as personal wealth? Buay ngam leh....

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if limpeh "buy" a car that is worth $300,000 and a HDB flat that is worth $700,000, then I automatically become a millionaire lor? Can liddat say?
The moment you drive off the car from showroom, the scrap value is only a fraction of the car price.

However, it is indeed true that many older HDBs are worth $700-800K now. Many young people suddenly very filial to their seniors.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Honorable Towkay @JohnTan was in the list a year ago.

However, he bought 2 beautiful new condos for his children's Trust account in full cash lately, to avoid ABSD. Therefore, his financial assets fell slightly below US$1 million this year. Like a PAP poster boy who lived the dreams, he believes that local properties are a great way to grow his wealth.

Oppies who put their money in the stock market or crypto got wiped out!