• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[update] 21 May - 22yrs anni of "Marxist Group" arrest

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2376134

crowdp.jpg

reading.jpg

chee.jpg

posterp.jpg

may21-06.jpg

Some updates from moi since i was there to witness today the 22 Yrs Anniversary of the "Marxist Group " arrest by garment under ISA.

I was shock to learned that the event was actually organised by a group of student who brought it upon themselves to mark today as a dark day in sinkaPoor political history.

It is gratifying to see younger generation like them to voice out and make a stand in what they believe in. After all the future of how sg politics is going to be, will depend on them. They mentioned after learning such things happened in the 80s they brought it upon themselves to highlight today and ask for the removal of ISA.

There was a reading of poem (from the book Our Thoughts Are Free) written by one of the arrested members. Followed by reading of Mr.Francis Seow's letter.

The lawyer for the 'Marxist Group" Mr.Francis Seow when learned about today's event he forwarded (he resides in USA today) to the group a letter which was read out by the group. BTW Mr.Seow was also tortured and arrested when he choose to represent the "Marxist Group".

From this event, there is now a glimmer of Hope for the Future, seeing younger generation becoming politically astute will ensure that our garment wake up and realise that they can no longer pull wool over citizens eyes!

I am sure there will be more updates from other political forum about this event today. Cheers!

More details here
http://theonlinecitizen.com/2009/05/...st-conspiracy/

Last edited:

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
[COLOR="_______"]"Repression, Sir is a habit that grows. I am told it is like making love-it is always easier the second time! The first time there may be pangs of conscience, a sense of guilt.

But once embarked on this course with constant repetition you get more and more brazen in the attack.

All you have to do is to dissolve organizations and societies and banish and detain the key political workers in these societies.
Then miraculously everything is tranquil on the surface.

Then an intimidated press and the government-controlled radio together can regularly sing your praises, and slowly and steadily the people are made to forget the evil things that have already been done, or if these things are referred to again they're conveniently distorted and distorted with impunity, because there will be no opposition to contradict."
[/COLOR]

-Lee Kuan Yew as an opposition PAP member speaking to David Marshall, Singapore Legislative Assembly, Debates, 4 October, 1956

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
[COLOR="_______"]"Repression, Sir is a habit that grows. I am told it is like making love-it is always easier the second time! The first time there may be pangs of conscience, a sense of guilt.

But once embarked on this course with constant repetition you get more and more brazen in the attack.

All you have to do is to dissolve organizations and societies and banish and detain the key political workers in these societies.
Then miraculously everything is tranquil on the surface.

Then an intimidated press and the government-controlled radio together can regularly sing your praises, and slowly and steadily the people are made to forget the evil things that have already been done, or if these things are referred to again they're conveniently distorted and distorted with impunity, because there will be no opposition to contradict."
[/COLOR]

-Lee Kuan Yew as an opposition PAP member speaking to David Marshall, Singapore Legislative Assembly, Debates, 4 October, 1956

Nice! Where the hell did you dig that from!?!

Old Fart's speech very stirring hor?!? :o

Someone should quote his own words to slap his own old ego ass?!?!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not bad at all.. Now i see some unsinkified citizen who dare to face the one who screw them daily. These are the true heros.