• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unique ways to get a gal...

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
This gal got a

1) Private Investigator to tail me and took pics of me.
2) Offer me good car to drive since i dont own one.

But now i pissed her off. She told me to do something few has done like what she did for me above.

Guys, any ideas ? :smile:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best way is to ignore the rich gal. Use reverse psychology. If she wants attention, don't give it to her.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Continue the rejection, and pretend to miss the hint. If she was really angry, she won't be saying these to you already.
Remember to once in a while pull her in by giving compliments, concern, flirt, present etc. Girls like that you ignore them, but still maintain their attention by giving hints once in a while. You are on the right path, nothing to worry about.

I rejected her offers and miss out hints by her.

She is angry.... 小气鬼 :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must pray hard to get, let loose/pull tight when deem fit, machiam fishing like that, tension is vrey important.
Can intro to SBF bros here also.... maybe she will loves my moustache too....:biggrin:

Allen Chen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your girl will be impressed if you should pump iron at a gym then wear tight fitting singlets whenever are out with her.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Do what my friend did, licked her from top to bottom, crap and all.
Last i heard, they are happily married right now.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
This gal very want face type... so i cant anger her more. Now is the time to be soft and nice.

Anger her more... i sure go fly kite.

I hope bros here can offer creative ideas few ppls will do.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must pray hard to get, let loose/pull tight when deem fit, machiam fishing like that, tension is vrey important.
Can intro to SBF bros here also.... maybe she will loves my moustache too....:biggrin:

Being a fishing enthusiast, I agree with your views..:biggrin:

Yeah, must play hard to get.. Sometimes its fun to see the gals do the wooing..

But of course the gal too must be ok in looks too.. if she's fat like a hippo and continue stalking you, then by all means run as fast as you can from her..

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is where you are wrong. People have been giving into her all this while, she only find you interesting because you ignore/treat her
differently from others.

This gal very want face type... so i cant anger her more. Now is the time to be soft and nice.

Anger her more... i sure go fly kite.

I hope bros here can offer creative ideas few ppls will do.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
another guy who gets a car with no driver.
few years down the road will complain to divorce judge that he must drive the wife all over the place.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will advise the threadstarter to treat the rich girl like shit. Scold her and make her fetch ur slippers. Confirm will work! :o

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, she is 千金小姐。 She has many cars... mainly sport cars. I give in to her and sometimes piss her off too.

This time, piss her off abit too much.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm back to my initial question. What did you do that pissed her off too much this time?

Yes, she is 千金小姐。 She has many cars... mainly sport cars. I give in to her and sometimes piss her off too.

This time, piss her off abit too much.