• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uni student's online ad: money for your used lingerie

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/Digital/News/Story/A1Story20090521-142917.html

Thu, May 21, 2009
AsiaOne

20090521.124444_online_underwear_sale.jpg

Uni student's online ad: money for your used lingerie

The online ad's subject line is simple, but straightforward enough for most people to take a second look.

It reads, "Wanted: Used women's Lingerie (singapore)".

According to a report by local Chinese evening daily Lianhe Wanbao, behind the ad is a 25-year-old university student who is looking to purchase women's used lingerie, because he has a fetish for them.

The advert, posted on the online classified ads and notices site Craigslist, contained a one-line description.

"Looking for Malay women's used lingerie... don't worry... just find it sexy when it's from a Malay woman... willing to pay well for it... do contact me if any malay women are interested."

When a Wanbao reporter contacted the seller about the ad, the other party said that he is a 25-year-old university student who enjoys collecting used women's lingerie and has a fetish for them.

He explains that he is not a cross-dresser and does not use the lingerie for that purpose, and ensures the reporter that he just adds them to his collection.

However, the buyer insists that the women whom he purchases his "goods" from must be young. When the reporter assumed the identity of a 20-year-old female student, the buyer became very interested.

He said that he might even be a regular, customer if the deal is a success. He might even purchase the used lingerie as often as one or twice a month.

The Wanbao reporter also learned from conversations with the buyer that this is not the first time he has purchased used underwear online. However, the transactions were all conducted through the mail, with the money deposited into the seller's bank accounts. The buyer also declined to meet the reporter.

Might need to seek medical help

According to an expert Lianhe Wanbao spoke to, the man who posted this online ad might have a sexual fetish.

People with sexual fetishes will find themselves being sexually excited by certain items, and will increasingly find themselves dependent on these objects.

Lianhe Wanbao also reported that research data has shown men with a sexual fetish for women's lingerie are usually loners and are not socially adapt.

These men are likely to lead a normal life, but should their fetishes become stronger, they would need to seek medical help for their condition.

Conversation between reporter and lingerie buyer

Buyer: First things first - how old are you?

Reporter: I'm a 20-year-old female student.

Buyer: I'm a university student, 25. Are you really interested in selling your lingerie?

Reporter: That depends on what you want to use it for.

Buyer: What am I going to do with it? It's quite obvious isn't it?

Reporter: Are you a cross-dresser?

Buyer: Haha... No I'm not a cross dresser and I don't have a fetish for it. I am only interested in buying women's used underwear, that means the underwear that you have worn previously. Don't worry, I just have a fetish for the items, and I don't have any other ill intentions.

Reporter: I understand. How many pieces do you want? Do you want bras or panties, or both? Bras go for $100, panties cost $40.

Buyer: That's too expensive. I'm willing to buy your used lingerie at $40 for bras and $25 for panties. This is the market price. I'll buy one first, and if you think that there is no problem, I am willing to buy them from you regularly, like once or twice a month.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
women have so many lobangs.

I want to sell my used underwear online too.
anyone know any XMM who want to buy "Shuai Ge" unwashed underwear? :biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
women have so many lobangs.

I want to sell my used underwear online too.
anyone know any XMM who want to buy "Shuai Ge" unwashed underwear? :biggrin:

Hello, me also Shuai Ge but I'll give my unwashed underwear FOC! U see last night, I ate the wrong food and I laosai. Takers?:biggrin::biggrin:

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing new.
20yrs ago in japan, shops already selling used school gals Lolita panties.
school gal Lolita walks into shop - go changing room - removes panty and put in packaging - hands over to Owner - collects Yen$$$ - leaves shop.
the panty is still "fresh" & warm with its aroma.
now, you can even get it from the novelty self-automated dispensing machine.
:biggrin:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now buy fresh ones anywhere in Tokyo, Kobe and Osaka maybe got bonus H1N1 infuenza A Swine virus.

nothing new.
20yrs ago in japan, shops already selling used school gals Lolita panties.
school gal Lolita walks into shop - go changing room - removes panty and put in packaging - hands over to Owner - collects Yen$$$ - leaves shop.
the panty is still "fresh" & warm with its aroma.
now, you can even get it from the novelty self-automated dispensing machine.
:biggrin:

privacy

Alfrescian
Loyal
the malay only lingerie, was to ensure that it is halal.

Young Malay girls are fucking horny. Used to have a malay girlfriend before. Damn enjoy my sex life. Malay girls are very proactive in sex and very juicy too.

Too bad she's married now.