• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Undergrad asks girls to expose themselves for 'film scene'

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Undergrad asks girls to expose themselves for 'film scene'
Benson Ang | The New Paper | Sat Mar 3 2012
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> function decreaseFontSize(divID) { var fontSize = $("#"+divID+">p").css("font-size"); if(fontSize){ var fontSizeNum = fontSize.substring(0,2); if(fontSizeNum <= 13) return ; else fontSizeNum--; $("#"+divID+">p").css("font-size",fontSizeNum+"px"); $("#idDiv1>p").css("font-size",fontSizeNum+"px"); }else{ fontSize=$("#idDiv1>p").css("font-size"); if(fontSize){ var fontSizeNum = fontSize.substring(0,2); if(fontSizeNum <= 13) return ; else fontSizeNum--; $("#idDiv1>p").css("font-size",fontSizeNum+"px"); } } } function increaseFontSize(divID) { var fontSize = $("#"+divID+">p").css("font-size"); if(fontSize){ var fontSizeNum = fontSize.substring(0,2); if(fontSizeNum >= 15) return ; else fontSizeNum++; $("#"+divID+">p").css("font-size",fontSizeNum+"px"); $("#idDiv1>p").css("font-size",fontSizeNum+"px"); }else{ fontSize=$("#idDiv1>p").css("font-size"); if(fontSize){ var fontSizeNum = fontSize.substring(0,2); if(fontSizeNum >= 15) return ; else fontSizeNum++; $("#idDiv1>p").css("font-size",fontSizeNum+"px"); } } } /** *insert advertisement to third part*/function insertAd(len,isShowAd){ if(null != $("#idDivAd").html()){ if(!isShowAd){ $("#idDivAd").remove(); }else{ $("#idDivAd").show(); } }var children = $("#page0 .pageContents .thePage").children();if(len>=3){ for(var j=0;j < 2 && j < len;j++){ $("#idParentDiv").before($(children[j])); } for(var i=2;i < len;i++){ var jqP = children; $("#idDiv1").append($(jqP)); } }else{ for(var j=0;j< len-1;j++){ $("#idParentDiv").before($(children[j])); } for(var i=len-1;i < len;i++){ var jqP = children; $("#idDiv1").append($(jqP)); } } $("#hiddenContents").remove();}</SCRIPT>
Claiming to be a MediaCorp intern, online sicko says he needs to film an actress 'accidentally exposing' herself.

Undergrad_asks_girls_to_expose_themselves_for_film_scene_-topImage.jpg

When an online sicko allegedly asked girls at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to expose themselves, they took their revenge in cyberspace.
They posted details of his perverted ways on their Facebook page and alerted their friends.
<!-- A1 EDU IMU --><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.1 src="http://adtag.asiaone.com/tag/a1/js/AsiaOne_edu_imu.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/AsiaOneEducation;pos=1;adtype=1;adtype=2;adtype=3;adtype=4;adtype=5;tile=5;sz=300x250;ord=9730983938622804?"></SCRIPT><!-- Copyright DoubleClick Inc., All rights reserved. --><!-- This code was autogenerated @ Wed Feb 29 05:27:38 EST 2012 --><SCRIPT src="http://s0.2mdn.net/879366/flashwrite_1_2.js"></SCRIPT><OBJECT id=FLASH_AD classid=clsid:biggrin:27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000 width=300 height=250>

<EMBED src="http://s0.2mdn.net/3300950/res_a17477_2012mar01_300x250.swf" flashvars="clickTag=http%3A%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclick%253Bh%253Dv8%2F3c2e%2F3%2F0%2F%252a%2Ft%253B253260138%253B0-0%253B1%253B39582023%253B4307-300%2F250%253B46886634%2F46902982%2F1%253B%253B%257Esscs%253D%253fhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.kuriyadining.com.sg%2Frecommendations-kuriya%2F" quality=high wmode=opaque swLiveConnect=TRUE WIDTH="300" HEIGHT="250" bgcolor=# TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" AllowScriptAccess="never"></EMBED></OBJECT><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT>
It spread quickly and now the police are investigating the man, who turned out to be a second-year student from the Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information. An NTU spokesman confirmed the incident.
The spokesman said: "The case has been reported to the police and the School is assisting the police with their investigation. It would not be appropriate to comment on the case whilst the investigation is ongoing.
"The School does not condone harassment in any form, and it has reminded all students about the importance of safe and responsible behaviour, both online and offline."
So what did he do?
The male student's schoolmates claimed he had sexually harassed at least five schoolmates since August last year.
He did so over Facebook and had asked them to make "suggestive movements" and expose themselves. To warn her friends, one student posted about her friend's experience on her Facebook account. She said the male student claimed to be an intern at broadcaster MediaCorp and needed to film a "scene" where an actress "accidentally exposes" herself.
Claiming that the actress had an "insanely possessive" boyfriend, he hoped the female students would perform over Skype to "replace" the actress in the scene.
The female student wrote: "He gradually degenerates into blatant perversion, asking her to bend lower and lower and eventually expose herself almost completely. I hope that you guys can help me to spread this around..."

She wanted others to be wary of the male student.
The same female student also claimed that the male student had hacked into the MSN accounts of two female schoolmates last year.
Posing as the girls, he approached their friends and persuaded them to send him pictures of themselves wearing revealing clothing or underwear.
A police report was said to have been made against him for this previous incident as well.
The student wrote: "I have proof of everything detailed in this note, including the police report.
"I can present it if needed."
The New Paper wrote to the student, but she did not reply to our queries sent to her through Facebook.
Her note has also been removed.
Another female student wrote a note on Facebook yesterday warning women about sexual harassment.
Inform authorities
She wrote: "If you have a friend whom you know is a victim of this scenario, please give them all the support and encouragement they need to inform the relevant authorities in your school or the police.
"If not, nothing will be done.
"These recollections may fester and it might not be good for your mental condition."

She advised girls to stand up for themselves and suggested they write to the police and school.
She wrote: "This is not a post about sensationalising the acts of the accused. I am not seeking reprisal of the situation."
Queries to her also went unanswered.
Third-year communications student Benny Lim, 23, said of the notes: "The most important thing is for students to stand together and support the girls involved, if there are any."
TNP tried contacting the male student, but he did not respond. His Facebook page is also no longer accessible.
On Tuesday, the school's chair, Assoc Prof Benjamin Hill Detenber, sent a message to all students reminding them of the importance of safe and responsible online behaviour.
Dr Detenber said this applies especially to "questionable invitations for assistance from strangers and acquaintances".
He wrote: "We want you to stay happy, safe and healthy within and beyond the school grounds.
"And sometimes that means being a bit wary or sceptical when using the Internet or dealing with information and people online."
On Tuesday, the president and vice-president of the school's communication and information club, Ms Sophial Foo and Mr Cornelius Ong, also sent an e-mail to students about the case.
The students said: "As far as we know, the school administration and staff has already been informed.

"We merely regret that the entire student body is implicated.
"Nobody could have anticipated the current situation.
"The best thing we can do now is to ride this out as a school."
They also asked students not to speak to the media about the incident, and said: "The school being in the spotlight for another negative event would kill most of us."
TNP provided MediaCorp with the name of the male student, but a spokesman said no such person is listed as an intern in their records. <!-- Start For Web Only -->
This article was first published in The New Paper.

<!-- here is pagination of article text-->

<!-- here is pagination of article text-->