• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

undercover agent(s) from L.A.M.E!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the clone breeding season which is now rampaging through this otherwise wacky kopitiam has formed a new insiduous cycber organisation:

L.A.M.E! or in full text means Love And Miss Ejay!

this dreaded secret underground chaotic agency is none other headed by the notoriou FLIRT&DESTROY bitch, lamei. see, so easy to relate. u invert the 'i', u get LAME! LOL!!

her lumpar one idoliser is none other Ejay. hence L.A.M.E! - Love And Miss Ejay! how can she not? belgium chocs spiked with LAME! cum are such rare delicacy!! the more u eat, the more u miss it. hence, the "Love And Miss Ejay!"

and now ....for the next espionage: CUMS or full texted: C U My Shits....again related to L.A.M.E! in remembrance to his shits stained undies. LOL!!!:biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Copycat also must show some standard mah! 50 years old hiao pondan cheebye mouth version of Dawn Yang! LPPL Lame! Pathetic! Pondan! Loser!..............lol.....lol....We are not amused!.....lol.......lol

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the clone breeding season which is now rampaging through this otherwise wacky kopitiam has formed a new insiduous cycber organisation:

L.A.M.E! or in full text means Love And Miss Ejay!

this dreaded secret underground chaotic agency is none other headed by the notoriou FLIRT&DESTROY bitch, lamei. see, so easy to relate. u invert the 'i', u get LAME! LOL!!

her lumpar one idoliser is none other Ejay. hence L.A.M.E! - Love And Miss Ejay! how can she not? belgium chocs spiked with LAME! cum are such rare delicacy!! the more u eat, the more u miss it. hence, the "Love And Miss Ejay!"

and now ....for the next espionage: CUMS or full texted: C U My Shits....again related to L.A.M.E! in remembrance to his shits stained undies. LOL!!!:biggrin:

Hiao Cheebye Pondan Chao Ah Qua Bapok Parent Beater LEECH Sim Kheng Hwee,

1. Why do u remain unemployed, whole day surf internet?

2. Why did u beat your father?

3. Why do u emotionally blackmail ELSIE for her money?

4. Why do u take $$ meant for parents?

5. Why are u such a faggot & unfilial son?

6. WHY DID YOU MAKE YOUR OWN MOTHER CRY AND KNEEL IN FRONT OF YOU TO BEG U TO STOP HITTING UR OWN FATHER?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so people, remember this:

FREE SPEECHES CUMING FROM SDPPIES ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM FREE SPEECHES COMING FR YOURS TRULY.:wink:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

FREE SPEECHES CUMING FROM SDPPIES ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM FREE SPEECHES COMING FR YOURS TRULY.:wink:

IDIOTIC TROLLING CUMING FROM LEETAHBAR IS made possible only because the parent beater LEECH ON ELSIE and BLACKMAIL HER, COMING FRON URS TRULY

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
like messing up others' family and messing her own is really an incredible deed indeed!

L.A.M.E! love and miss ejay....he's waiting...:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the attacks of nasty clones who are cowards and losers really mean business.

it means that there is certain truth in what i ve written. the nerd dares not defend it. instead hordes of nasty clones are motivated.

now go think about it: they have just enhanced the TRUTH...nothing but the TRUTH. they have indirectly tell us what really is happening even if there is no names being mentioned.

only the guilt-riddened assholes and bitches would deploy their clones to defend, counter-attack and spam to spoil a simple honest thread.

so beware of what FREE SPEECHES, HUMAN RIGHTS AND DEMOCRAPSY shits u r getting from those cowardly and low class SDP IB losers.:wink:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so beware of what FREE SPEECHES, HUMAN RIGHTS AND DEMOCRAPSY shits u r getting from those cowardly and low class SDP IB losers.:wink:

Sim Kheng Hwee called an injured malay woman "fat cow" = FREE SPEECH

Sim Kheng Hwee bashed his father = HUMAN RIGHTS

Sim Kheng Hwee leeched on Elsie = DEMOCRACY

Sim Kheng Hwee bully his parents IS NOT COWARDLY, NOT LOW CLASS

Sim Kheng Hwee stole handphone, con property, steal forum password, whole life unemployed = NOT LOSER

LOL! LOL! LOL!!!! THAT IS SIM KHENG HWEE'S LOGIC FOR U !!!!!

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bastard
Orifice-loving
Boastful
Spastic
Idiotic
Masturbatory
Kite-flying
Hideous
Ejaculatory
Notorious
Gross
Horrible
Wretched
Effeminate
Excrable

That's BOB SIM KHENG HWEE for you!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow! surprise, surprise!! so many L.A.M.E! undercover agents exposing themselve already.

but where's the biggest lumpar#1 L.A.M.E! agent? well,......still cloning for more i guess:rolleyes:

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What lanjiao you talking now, pondan leetahbar? Want to suck my cock? It's tastier than Ng Ejay's I guarantee you!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is a very strange aura now happening in politic world. why are all the undercover spies from L.A.M.E! even attacking edmund ng? what has he done to deserve such tender loving care and attention? i wonder....:confused:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sim Kheng Hwee called an injured malay woman "fat cow" = FREE SPEECH

Sim Kheng Hwee bashed his father = HUMAN RIGHTS

Sim Kheng Hwee leeched on Elsie = DEMOCRACY

Sim Kheng Hwee bully his parents IS NOT COWARDLY, NOT LOW CLASS

Sim Kheng Hwee stole handphone, con property, steal forum password, whole life unemployed = NOT LOSER

LOL! LOL! LOL!!!! THAT IS SIM KHENG HWEE'S LOGIC FOR U !!!!!

Lol... must be Uniquely Sinkapore!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol... must be Uniquely Sinkapore!

yep! confirmed they are fans of my li'l goon brother LEETAHSAR - the infamous blurcock who got himself into unnecessary shits by meeting up a bitch. but hey! that bitch was a ploy she schemed through exploiting the sex pervert blusoton who in the end revealed himself as ...well, a internet sex predator!:eek:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
new info from agent X regarding L.A.M.E!

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "undercover agents from L.A.M.E!":

LAME means Lick And Masturbate EJay !

Posted by Anonymous to MARTIAL ARTS IN LOCAL POLITICS at August 12, 2009 10:45 AM

thanks agent X - whoever u r, help to stamp our sdppies and all their L.A.M.E! bastards!:wink: