• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uncle Roger's Restaurant starting to go downhill 1 month after opening

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there are investors who pumped in the money and uncle Roger just collects advertisement fee
Maybe with a plan to open more branches.like McDonalds. If thats the case, the prices are too high and restaurant too big. Must have single seating areas too like in japan

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instead of opening restaurants, he should have opened a stall at a touristy hawker centre e.g. Lau Pa Sat.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
retail is a cul de sac in Sg. Go over the causeway, and learn how people cook real food and sell it with integrity. Whenever I hear STB brags about Sg being a food mecca i spit my smelly saliva

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
retail is a cul de sac in Sg. Go over the causeway, and learn how people cook real food and sell it with integrity. Whenver I hear STB brags about Sg being a food mecca i spit my smelly saliva

Franchises vs family-owned restaurants, what do you think? :biggrin:

I am always amused by the sight of Tiong tourists sent by the busloads to Song Fa bak kut teh restaurants for lunch. :roflmao:

song-fa-bak-kut-teh-outlet-with-long-queue-of-people-waiting-in-line-to-get-in-singapore-2XF5J0A.jpg

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Franchises vs family-owned restaurants, what do you think? :biggrin:

I am always amused by the sight of Tiong tourists sent by the busloads to Song Fa bak kut teh restaurants for lunch. :roflmao:

song-fa-bak-kut-teh-outlet-with-long-queue-of-people-waiting-in-line-to-get-in-singapore-2XF5J0A.jpg
tell that to people from Klang, who spit at Sg bak kut teh. They will tell sinkielan to call it by any name but bak kut teh