• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uncanny co-incidence or much more to it

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Names of new US President and Vice-President : Osama and Biden

Co-incidental to Osama Bin Laden ???

This co-incidence do not bode well for the future of USA !!

The "Ci Sun Bark Jee" clashes as seen in the light of ancient mystic fortune telling!!:eek:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my prediction, trouble will brew from the Middle East and with China!!

That is according to the "Ci Sun Bark Jee " !!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From my prediction, trouble will brew from the Middle East and with China!!

That is according to the "Ci Sun Bark Jee " !!

this is not surprising lah....when the white horse is down...it goes on a war path to regain its white supremacy...history is the proof of such white horse antics and theatricals...putting a black horse will not stop the white horse from running amok....prepare for the worst which is about to unleash before the year ends.

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
change to black house lah

Hi TC,

I think the US will have a version of Pimp My Ride, it will be called Pimp My White House.

Snoop Dog will be called in as Head Designer and "Pimper".

The White House will see purple lights reflecting off disco balls. On top of it will be search lights, and "Jump Around" will be heard blaring away till the wee hours of the morning.

The rose garden will see dramatic changes as huge speakers and a 400 inch LCD TV will be installed and the roses all pulled out to make way for a hot tub, jacuzzi and swimming pool. PlayStations will also be installed in every corner.

There will be a sundeck too where BBQs will be held not to mention block parties. 1600 Pennsylvania Ave will never be the same again.

On each wing of the WH, there will be huge spinning rims and the front gate will have now a new gold grill with lots of "bling" on it.

When that's all done, you'll see Snoop pulling the shirt on Obama's shoulder and saying, "It's official, you've been pimped!".

Cheers,

MM

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi TC,

I think the US will have a version of Pimp My Ride, it will be called Pimp My White House.

Snoop Dog will be called in as Head Designer and "Pimper".

The White House will see purple lights reflecting off disco balls. On top of it will be search lights, and "Jump Around" will be heard blaring away till the wee hours of the morning.

The rose garden will see dramatic changes as huge speakers and a 400 inch LCD TV will be installed and the roses all pulled out to make way for a hot tub, jacuzzi and swimming pool. PlayStations will also be installed in every corner.

There will be a sundeck too where BBQs will be held not to mention block parties. 1600 Pennsylvania Ave will never be the same again.

On each wing of the WH, there will be huge spinning rims and the front gate will have now a new gold grill with lots of "bling" on it.

When that's all done, you'll see Snoop pulling the shirt on Obama's shoulder and saying, "It's official, you've been pimped!".

Cheers,

MM

So they will do hip hop during the rose parade?, and the PRESIDENT of the U.S. of A, will begin his address to the nation, with "Yo!, brother".

It will be 'jive talking' time... ha ha ha:wink:

btw, when we see this happening here in Singapore?, yes we can?:p