• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

U'll Have a Divorce Sooner or Later

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 15 May, 2009 18:39
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Rude agent curses my marriage, rejects my request to view flat

When STOMPer Fiona approached a property agent for a flat listing she saw online, they were shocked by his insincerity and unwillingness to help. What's worse is that he even cursed her marriage when the deal fell through.

According to her, the agent did not bother meeting up with the couple and told her that HDB properties were a waste of his time. He also told them to view the flat without him but gave them the wrong unit number.

When he refused to arrange for a second viewing of the flat, Fiona and her husband told him they could not go through with the sale.

This angered the agent, who then cursed Fiona, telling her that her marriage would soon end in divorce.

STOMPer Fiona recounts her experience in a blog entry:

“I never thought that I would be so ‘lucky’ to meet this rogue agent.

“I was surfing for flats online and decided to call this particular agent to arrange for viewing.

"On May 9, I called the agent a couple of times about 3 pm but the line was engaged. When he called back an hour later, he said that 7pm was ok for viewing.

"However, he sent me a message at 6:40 pm saying that he had to postpone the viewing till Monday, at 8 pm.

getArticlePhoto.do

We arrived at the void deck at 7:55 pm and waited till 8:10pm and decided to call the agent.

Me: ‘Hello? We’ve made an appointment for viewing today at 8 pm.’

Agent: ‘Oh? Is it today?’

Me: ‘Yes. I SMSed you just now’

Agent: ‘Oh. I thought it was tomorrow!’

Me: ‘No, it’s for today. You said to make it for today.’

Agent: ‘I’ll tell you what. I will call the owner and tell them that you’re going up to see the unit. Give me a call when you’ve finished.’

“By the way, he also gave me the wrong unit number.

“On May 12, I also asked him to fax the valuation report to me but he called me to say that he was not in office. He told me that he could read it out to me.

“Please! I'm neither blind nor illiterate. I just need to see concrete evidence of the report.

“Later at 3:06pm, he called to pressure me again. I missed his calls at 5:59 pm ,6:04 pm, and 7:23 pm.

“When I called back, I told him that I needed to view the unit before I could sign any papers.

He said: ‘Sister! Not possible la! No one at home in the noon time’

I said: ‘Then make it on a weekend noon then.’

Agent: ‘Cannot la. I don't want to drag this unit on anymore. I usually do private properties but since this seller bought a private from me, I decided to do him a favour.

‘HDB units are a waste of my time. That is why I only have two or three HDB listings online. The rest is all private. If you want to check out the noon sun, you can go to the void deck. It’s the same.'

Me: ‘Then can I just confirm the grant amount with you?’

Agent: ‘First timer has a 30k grant. Sister! You already have a 30k grant and you still want to lower the price. It’s so cheap, what else do you want?’

“After that, we told him we were okay with the price but we wanted to view the house on a weekend during noon. The agent told us that this was not okay because it would waste too much of his time.

He said: ‘It can’t be done. Anyway, I’ve wasted too much time on u. I take it as a no deal.’

“I tried to keep my cool and didn’t reply any other messages he sent me.

“On May 13, he actually sent me a message, cursing that my marriage would end in a divorce soon.

getArticlePhoto.do

“Imagine if I told him I was pregnant, he would most probably curse at my unborn child as well.

“I'm shocked by his behaviour. We weren’t rude to him and we didn’t even raise our voice at all. Not even when he missed the appointment or got my name and the unit number wrong.

“He did not even bother meeting with us once and our five phone conversations lasted a total of 15 minutes only.

“This is my first flat. Is it wrong of us to want to view the unit for the second time? Is my request over the top?

“I can comprehend that you want to sell the flat as fast as possible, but hey, please understand that I have never purchased a flat before and thus have my uncertainties and anxiety.”

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 16 May, 2009 12:46
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Ang Mo Kio coffeeshop forced us to sit at separate tables

STOMPer RL and her group of friends were at the coffeshop at Ang Mo Kio Ave 6 Block 730 for supper and were told off by the owner of the ‘zhi cha’ stall that they were not allowed to join tables and sit together.

The STOMPer and her friends were vexed and tried to reason with him, but failed. They were shocked as they had not heard of this ‘new regulation’ before.

“On Friday (May 15), at about 11.00pm, a group of friends and myself decided to have a gathering and supper at a nearby coffeeshop (Ang Mo Kio Ave 6 Block 730- just next to Courts) .

“As there were quite a number of us, we decided to join our tables.

“In the midst, we were stopped by a man (whom we believe to be the owner of the ‘Zhi Cha’ stall-Da Ji Bao).

“We kindly questioned him on the reason but he returned rudely to us that we were not allowed to connect tables in a coffeeshop!

“We were shocked to learn about such a ‘new regulation’! We reasoned with him politely that we heard of no such ridiculous rule before and realistically, we were there to bring him business.

“However, he was still stubborn and insisted that we sit separately.

“To our horror, he took out a camera and tried to take shots of us! We warned him if he proceeded with such actions, we will do likewise and have it posted online. He went ahead anyway and so did we!

“We suggest that the stall owner should have all the tables screwed down to the ground (like some other coffeeshops) if he is so unhappy about customers shifting the tables.

“Honestly, we have had gatherings in multiple coffeeshops before.

“In addition, some of us have been living in the AMK neighbourhood all our lives but this is the first time we have ever heard of such an atrocious, outrageous, ridiculous and most unacceptable "regulation" and behaviour from the owner!”

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah, one peasant has another unpleasant encounter with another peasants, aka 'Battle of the Two Loser Peasants, only in Peasantpore.

Both peasants are descendants of lowly south china landless peasants. In particular, the agent is probably a southern cantonese who are renown for their foul mouth.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah, one peasant has another unpleasant encounter with another peasants, aka 'Battle of the Two Loser Peasants, only in Peasantpore.

Both peasants are descendants of lowly south china landless peasants. In particular, the agent is probably a southern cantonese who are renown for their foul mouth.

Can you please include the southern Chinese Hakka's who are making our life miserable....:biggrin:

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since she already viewed the flat and most possibly met the owners, she should just bring this to the attention of the owners and the company his agent is representing.

If she wants to be difficult, she could even file a magistrate's complain or take up private summons.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its really amazing these people want to give their business
to people they are offended by, then complain. The correct
thing would be just walk away.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there are a lot of things missing from the sms. Seems to be mostly the agent talking only. Having said that, the agent also one kind of boliao to post this kind of retort. Why are pple so stupid?

Think our resident idiot from Thailand will be reporting soon on this aswell.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
typical low class crap hoi polloi behaviour. complain, complain, complain!!!! like sh!theads. what's the matter with these !diots. not happy just boycott and go to next restaurant or agent. bloody local behaviours complain about everything minor and petty. no wonder alot of them deserved to be screwed everyday. pathetic lifestyle . no wonder not happy, when is tha last time you see someone happy on the road or MRT?

jw5

Loyal
Divorce may not be a bad thing.
Divorce already, can marry another divorcee.
I can think of worse things to curse someone.