• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ukrainian Chiobu's Mummy Ask her Stay in Taiwan, don't go home to NS Slave!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Taipei-Based Ukrainian Model Thanks Taiwan For Giving Her “A Safe Home To Live In” Amidst The Russia-Ukraine Conflict​

She originally wanted to return to Ukraine earlier but her mother urged her not to as she might be called to serve in the military.
1-min read
BY TAMMI TAN
25 FEB 2022 22:00
UPDATED 25 FEB 2022 16:00

tatiana lin 1

Ukrainian model and YouTuber Tatiana Lin, who has been living in Taiwan for the past five years and goes by the Chinese name Jia Na, recently shared her thoughts on the ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine.
Posting a black square on Instagram on Thursday (Feb 24), the day Russian President Vladimir Putin launched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine, Tatiana began by thanking everyone for their concern for her, her family, and her country.
“A lot of media outlets have come to ask if they can interview me, but I hope everyone can understand that my heart aches and I’m unable to say anything useful,” she wrote in Chinese. “I just want to say that as ordinary citizens, there’s really nothing we can do… I just hope that the war will end soon.”
She continued: “Lastly, thank you Taiwan for giving me a safe home to live in!”

• 1/2

tatiana lin 2 data

She’s made Taipei her second home
    Tatiana previously revealed that she had originally planned to return to Ukraine in the winter, but her mother urged her not to as the situation there was already very tense and that she might even be called to serve in the military.
    She later shared a video showing thousands of people taking to the streets in Russia to protest against the attack on Ukraine, adding that she “hopes Putin will stop fighting”.

• 2/2

tatiana lin 3 data

She’s understandably worried about her family
    Then, today (Feb 25), Tatiana posted another update showing a concerning video of a woman, who was revealed to be her younger sister Olga, crying about how “scary” things are.
    “The war in Ukraine has been going on for about 24 hours and my anxiety makes me feel like I’ve aged at least 20 years,” wrote Tatiana. “I just found out that the Kyiv international airport has been bombed, and it’s very close to where my sister lives! Every time I call her, I’m afraid she won’t pick up…”
    “I just want to say that if your family is by your side, cherish them! ‘Cos we really don’t know what will happen tomorrow, or even the next second!”
    Fortunately, Olga shared a new update on Instagram Stories after the post, suggesting she is fine, but we hope Tatiana’s loved ones continue to be safe.

Reactions: jw5