• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious UK: Muslim threatens to murder ex-Muslim and his family “live on TV, in front of everyone” for criticizing Islam

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are British authorities going to protect Harris Sultan or ignore this for fear of offending Britain’s rapidly growing and restive Muslim community, which they seem intent on appeasing? What do you think?

“Muslim ‘blogger’ threatens to murder ex-Muslim’s pet dog and slaughter him and his family live on TV for ‘criticizing Islam,’” OpIndia, June 20, 2020

An Ex-Muslim atheist has urged people on social media to help authorities trace a Muslim blogger in the United Kingdom after the latter threatened him and his family in one of his blogs. The blogger took offence at Harris Sultan for allegedly criticising Islam. Harris Sultan has authored a book, ‘The Curse of God: Why I left Islam’.
In the video shared by Sultan, the Muslim blogger says, “So, Harris, tell me, you are speaking about women’s rights, basically you want them to run around naked, sure that’s your opinion but when you target Islam, it becomes personal for us and we have to reply to you. Get it?” He continued, “To us, they are our family, they live in our hearts. Anyone who targets my prophet or Allah, I will go after his family.”
The blogger then went on to say that he has stalked Sultan’s family on Instagram and Facebook. He says that he has stalked the Facebook profiles of Sultan’s mother, his sister and his ‘white’ wife. The blogger says that all the information has been downloaded and everything is on file. The blogger further says, “Now I will slaughter them live on TV, in front of everyone.”
The blogger also speaks of killing Sultan’s pet dog….
The blogger’s primary grudge appears to be Harris Sultan’s criticism of Islam and appears motivated enough to hurt him and his family physically for it….

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone who targets my prophet or Allah, I will go after his family.”

The moslem blogger was simply following his religion. Killing a critic was what his prophet would have wanted.

When the apostle heard what she had said he said, "Who will rid me of Marwan's daughter?" `Umayr b. `Adiy al-Khatmi who was with him heard him, and that very night he went to her house and killed her. In the morning he came to the apostle and told him what he had done and he [Muhammad] said, "You have helped God and His apostle, O `Umayr!" When he asked if he would have to bear any evil consequences the apostle said, "Two goats won't butt their heads about her", so `Umayr went back to his people.