• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UK: Islamist arrested after ‘I love 7 October’ chanted at London demo

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

'I love an organisation that starts with H' also heard at gathering in Swiss Cottage​

Screenshot: Twitter/X
Screenshot: Twitter/X

A 27-year-old man has been arrested following a protest in North London, where chants allegedly in support of Hamas were heard.
The arrest occurred after a video circulated online showing a man using a megaphone at a pro-Palestine demonstration in Swiss Cottage. The chants reportedly included: ‘I love the 7th of October’ and ‘I love an organisation that starts with H.’

A 27-year-old man has been arrested following a protest in North London, where chants allegedly in support of Hamas were heard.
The arrest occurred after a video circulated online showing a man using a megaphone at a pro-Palestine demonstration in Swiss Cottage. The chants reportedly included: ‘I love the 7th of October’ and ‘I love an organisation that starts with H.’

In an initial statement on Twitter/X, the Metropolitan Police said: ‘Detectives investigating an incident at a protest in Swiss Cottage yesterday have arrested a 27-year-old man on suspicion of inciting racial hatred. He remains in custody, and further offences are being considered. We understand the concern this has caused and will provide updates when available.’

Police also told Jewish News: ‘On Saturday, 21 September, a 27-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of inciting racial hatred following a demonstration in Swiss Cottage, Camden, on Friday, 20 September. He was taken into custody, where he was further arrested on suspicion of inviting support for a proscribed organisation under Section 12 of the Terrorism Act 2000.'”