• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UK has it's own CECA deal!

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a video of Indian encouraging other Indians to have babies with non-Indians. They believe their gene is the strongest and therefore, the ideology was to dilute the gene pool of non-Indians so that Indian descents will rule the world as the largest race on earth.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can understand UK since the PM and his wife are Indians.. Singapore leh?? I cannot understand why after decades of examples showing that money invested into India goes down the drain (or into the pockets of politicians), people still think India/ Indians are great.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can understand UK since the PM and his wife are Indians.. Singapore leh?? I cannot understand why after decades of examples showing that money invested into India goes down the drain (or into the pockets of politicians), people still think India/ Indians are great.

You need to be aware how many Indians are actually in our Parliament, or half-Indians.
Using the formula - 1 Indian brings along his whole kampong, you will realize their influence
That answer your question, why we invested in CECA

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a video of Indian encouraging other Indians to have babies with non-Indians. They believe their gene is the strongest and therefore, the ideology was to dilute the gene pool of non-Indians so that Indian descents will rule the world as the largest race on earth.

I'm sure his mother agreed with that philosophy. :biggrin:

v.jpg

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians cannot be great, otherwise India would be the 1st world country long ago.
They can't even produce a top ranked university, not even in the top 100th.