• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ugly 47 Year Old Virgin Bitch With Terrible Voice Makes Me Puke

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mG5tpXi_h4g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mG5tpXi_h4g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yu retarded dog :oIo:

You are retarded but I do admire your courage to want to fuck an old hag that even the Banglas will reject.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
My old pal clinton666. I see you are in your element as usual. You never fail to endear yourself to the readers here!:biggrin:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
14kyyop.jpg

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are so desperate that you would want a old hag like Susan to give you a BJ. Even the Blangas have a higher standard than you. PUIIIII[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Cunton666, since you dislike old hag so much, I guess you must love to suck on our FT Ang Mo's dick. Have a good time sucking!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ooi! clinton666, don't you love your mother or grandmother? Or they still look as beautiful as a 16 year old pageant beauty?

You retarded dog :oIo:

My family take bird's nest regularly and they have aged gracefully and elegantly, unlike that old hag in the video.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal

My family take bird's nest regularly and they have aged gracefully and elegantly, unlike that old hag in the video.

That's nice to know. But I believe you were not nursed by your mother during your infant years. That should account for your sweet naturedness.:smile:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are so desperate that you would want a old hag like Susan to give you a BJ. Even the Blangas have a higher standard than you. PUIIIII[/SIZE]

Cunton666, since you dislike old hag so much, I guess you must love to suck on our FT Ang Mo's dick. Have a good time sucking![/QUOTE]

You uneducated Ah Lian sister is now sucking my dick right now. Haven't you wonder where your pocket money comes from/

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cunton666, since you dislike old hag so much, I guess you must love to suck on our FT Ang Mo's dick. Have a good time sucking!

You uneducated Ah Lian sister is now sucking my dick right now. Haven't you wonder where your pocket money comes from/
[/QUOTE]

sorry to disappoint you cunton666, but I dont have a sister.
Your family must be drinking FT Ang Mo's cum and eating bird's shit all these years to age gracefully and producing a piece of scum like you.

fuck_you_2.jpg

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

sorry to disappoint you cunton666, but I dont have a sister.
Your family must be drinking FT Ang Mo's cum and eating bird's shit all these years to age gracefully and producing a piece of scum like you.

You pathetic retarded dog :oIo:

Your mother did not tell you that she was a cheap prostitute who has borned a few illegitimate children by her customers. Beside yout Ah Lian sister, you also two Blanga half brothers.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
My old pal clinton666. I see you are in your element as usual. You never fail to endear yourself to the readers here!:biggrin:

Susan Boyle is also a retard who failed her PSLE twice :oIo:

Don't Cha want to watch these hotties instead of a retarded old virgin hag.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sceAtkNYqOI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sceAtkNYqOI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>