• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Typical Aussies!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
1585301280730.jpg

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the big deal?, The virus is not deadly according to the running dogs of the PAP. No mask required. Fuck PAP and their running dogs.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
What is the big deal?, The virus is not deadly according to the running dogs of the PAP. No mask required. Fuck PAP and their running dogs.

The disease certainly is very mild and that is not just according to the PAP it is from data that is being collected from around the world as we speak.

Face masks are not required because they don't do anything at all to stop the spread of the infection. In fact they make matters worse because the vast majority of mask wearers are not using and handling them properly and thus they increase their chances of catching the coronavirus rather than reducing it.

If I would go further than to just discourage mask use I would BAN the use of masks in order to keep the infection rate as low as possible. Only qualified medical professionals who have been formally trained regarding how to use a mask appropriately should be allowed to wear them.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
social distancing for millennials is to stay miles away from boomers and oldies but hang around each other without sexual distancing.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
The disease certainly is very mild and that is not just according to the PAP it is from data that is being collected from around the world as we speak.

Face masks are not required because they don't do anything at all to stop the spread of the infection. In fact they make matters worse because the vast majority of mask wearers are not using and handling them properly and thus they increase their chances of catching the coronavirus rather than reducing it.

If I would go further than to just discourage mask use I would BAN the use of masks in order to keep the infection rate as low as possible. Only qualified medical professionals who have been formally trained regarding how to use a mask appropriately should be allowed to wear them.
Running dogs will say anything to please their PAP master including selling their mothers. Go virus go 加油。

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal

You don't have to kiss the PAP ass for so many years, you can stfu. They won't shut down your site, coward.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You don't have to kiss the PAP ass for so many years, you can stfu. They won't shut down your site, coward.

Nothing to do with kissing PAP ass. All I'm doing is giving sound advice if you don't want to follow it you can stuff a mask up your butt to protect your rear end too.

Wearing a mask increases your risk of infection.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing to do with kissing PAP ass. All I'm doing is giving sound advice if you don't want to follow it you can stuff a mask up your butt to protect your rear end too.

Wearing a mask increases your risk of infection.
hanor, using a mask at either end will confuse the fooking aussies as it'll look like any hole to them when inebriated - no matter how many times the fookee shouts oi, oi , oi :whistling:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

5000 dead in Italy and over 1000 dead in Spain is not mild, moron.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
5000 dead in Italy and over 1000 dead in Spain is not mild, moron.

Of course it is you twit. 5000 is a tiny fraction of the Italian population and an even tinier fraction of the world population. The only reason why it's having an impact is because the deaths are all happening in a short space of time.

It's like a plane crash vs a car accident. One hits the news headlines while the other is commonplace despite that fact that more than a million die from auto accidents every year while plane crashes only kill a few hundred.

60 MILLION people die annually from a variety of causes but primarily from old age. Covid-19 may speed things up a bit in certain countries but it won't make a dent in the overall numbers.