• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two-legged pig draws the crowds

M

Ma Chao

Two-legged pig draws the crowds

Quirky China News / Rex Features
Published Oct 29 2010

A pig which was born with just its two front legs has become an unlikely celebrity in China's Henan province. The 10-month-old animal, known to villagers as 'Zhu Jianqiang', which means Strong-Willed Pig, was born with only two front legs, which it now uses to walk on. According to owner Wang Xihai, 'Zhu Jianqiang' was one of nine piglets born in a litter this January.

pig.jpg

Owner Wang Xihai taught 'Zhu Jianqiang' how to walk on two legs by lifting up her tail

"My wife asked me to dump it but I refused. I thought I should give it a chance and unexpectedly, it survived healthily." Several days after the female piglet's birth Wang decided to train it to walk by lifting it up by its tail. "I trained her a for awhile each day.

After 30 days she could walk on two legs," he said.
Wang said his home had since been besieged by visitors since the birth of the pig. He said a circus offered a high price for the pig but he refused to sell the animal. "I won't sell her no matter how much the offer is," he said