• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two FTs arrested for bid to rob Burger King

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST_IMAGES_KIMROB10.jpg

FAST money, not fast food, was on the minds of assailants in two armed robbery attempts at Burger King outlets on Wednesday and in April.

On Thursday, police said two Filipino men had been arrested for their alleged involvement in the incidents.

The duo, acquainted with each other and working here on S-Passes, struck at a branch at International Plaza in Anson Road on Wednesday.

One of them is also believed to have been involved in another attempt in April at new underground shopping mall Esplanade Xchange.

Both incidents occurred when there were few people around - one outlet was closed for the night and the other had not yet opened for business.

Calling the attempts 'bold and audacious', Deputy Commander of Central Police Division, Deputy Assistant Commissioner (DAC) Adrian Quek said armed robberies at fast-food restaurants here are almost unheard of.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Calling the attempts 'bold and audacious', Deputy Commander of Central Police Division, Deputy Assistant Commissioner (DAC) Adrian Quek said armed robberies at fast-food restaurants here are almost unheard of.

Hooray! Now FTrashes have set the new record! :biggrin:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really low-end workers. They are on S-pass which means salary minimum is $1800. These are those that are taking Singaporean job away, those on S-pass.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The intelligence of this 2 really astounds me. There are so many money changers around that area with so much more cash in the store they dun rob, they go rob a BK.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My prediction in many postings here that Pinoys will contribute to the increase in crime has come true earlier than expected.

I apologise for my mistake and amend my statement to " Pinoys is contributing to the increase of crimes here".

My next prediction is that they will be involved in more and more violent crimes-including murders.

Best part is, many of these Pinoys are staying in condos while locals are struggling to pay off their "affordable" HDB 3/4 rooms.

How do they do it?
Ask your friends in financial institutions for their track record in repaying credit cards/loans/HP.
Ask your lawyer friends which group they have seen sending most demand for payment letters to.
Ask people in Singtel/Starhub which group has the most delinquent payment records.

For those who employ them-good luck !( you really need it)

And remember when you are the victim-which group open the floodgates and let them in.

And before i forget, thank You very much again to the 60% who ask for it.

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I apologise for my mistake and amend my statement to " Pinoys is contributing to the increase of crimes here".
it should be are instead of is :biggrin:
at first it is PRC vs Ah Neh. now PRC vs Ah Neh vs Pinoys.
Pinoy has put up a goot fight.:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pinoy thought inside burger king got king of burglar staying there ..they just go in and get some tips on burglary .

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
BurgerKing kena robbed by pinoy scumbags..OBIGOOD for employing pinoys..BOYCOTT BK!

fucking BurgerKing totally deserve to be robbed by its ex-manager..a fucking pinoy scumbag....hope more scumbag pinoy thugs will robbed BK more often...FUCKING BURGERKING NOW ALL STAFF BY PINOY...BOYCOTT FUCKING BURGERKING NOW!!!! :mad::oIo: KNNBPCB BURGERKING!!!!

Former Burger King worker jailed, caned for bread knife hold-up
by Shaffiq Alkhatib
05:50 PM Jul 28, 2011
A former Burger King employee who held up a former colleague with a bread knife, and made off with S$6,000, was severely dealt with in court, today.

Charlie Cabo Perez, 32, a Filipino, used to work as an assistant manager at the restaurant's National University of Singapore outlet.

On Apr 16, he went to the chain's Esplanade X-change branch at Bras Basah Road shortly after midnight.

Perez impersonated a building maintenance officer and the outlet's assistant manager, Vito Lorielyn Mesajon, allowed him in as she thought he was there to conduct some checks.

But Perez whipped out a bread knife and ordered her to open the company safe.

Fearing for her safety, she did as she was told.

Once the safe was opened, Perez led her to the outlet's kitchen area and tied her up with duct tape.

He stole S$6,000 before escaping.

Perez targeted another Burger King outlet at International Plaza in Tanjong Pagar about two months later.

Only this time, he went off empty-handed.

The court heard that he fled after spotting a Burger King employee reporting for work.

It had been earlier reported that Perez was working with an accomplice, believed to be Porte Gerald Christina Magsalubong, 23, also a Filipino.

His pre-trial conference will be held on Sep 7.

Perez, who pleaded guilty to armed robbery, attempted armed robbery and criminal breach of trust, was jailed five years and given 24 strokes of the cane.

The court heard that Perez had also misappropriated S$800 of Burger King's money while he was still working for the chain on 1 June.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: BurgerKing kena robbed by pinoy scumbags..OBIGOOD for employing pinoys..BOYCOTT B

smells like an inside job typically in the Phils, where the cops are thieves themselves.