• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Twirl Pasta is a new Holland Village hawker stall by an IT professional who switched careers at 50

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m not concerned, I have enough savings to last me for at least half a year
He earned $10k per mth with a ex accountant wife and already 50yo and the savings only last at least half a year?
This is fucking concerning to me. It means they didn't saved much while earning those 5 figures salary:confused:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
From this, if not wrong got sacked or resign due open leg policies, no one in the right mind will switch at this age, who he voted for?