• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TVB HK actress looking for love

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.divaasia.com/article/5028

5028.jpg

Mon, Sep 07, 2009
The Star/ANN

HK actress looking for love
KUALA LUMPUR: The queen of TVB, Myolie Wu Hang Yee, says she is looking for love and will even consider dating Malaysian men.

“It is nice to have a good career as well as a good husband and wonderful kids to go home to,” said Myolie, who is in town to promote Adonis, the beauty products she has been endorsing for the past three years.

“Yes, I’m an absolute believer in love. There must be a balance between your career and your personal life,” she said.

Rumours are swirling in Hong Kong that Myolie is romantically involved with fellow TVB hottie Bosco Wong Chung Chak. She insists that she is still single and available.

“He (Bosco) is not the only choice that I have,” Myolie says, half-jokingly. “I’m even willing to consider dating a Malaysian guy.”

The singer/actress, who is quite familiar with Kuala Lumpur after having visited Malaysia several times, said she liked it here.

“This time around, I’m going to spend a few more days in the country, travelling to places like Malacca and Batu Pahat with the Adonis team.”

When confronted about her holiday in Okinawa with Bosco recently, the beautiful Myolie has only this to offer:

“He asked me whether I would like to travel to Japan with him and a few of our mutual friends. So I said yes.”

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malaysian... ok but try 2 avoid those politician or related guy... Record show they like to tie bomb n blow u 2 pcs when de romance turn sour...:biggrin::biggrin::p

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian... ok but try 2 avoid those politician or related guy... Record show they like to tie bomb n blow u 2 pcs when de romance turn sour...:biggrin::biggrin::p

Atcually, she should get herself hooked on to Dr Chua Soi Lek. he has cash & a pet anaconda under his pants.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
tis woman can act, but nt ze pretty kind ... :p

Myolie Wu Hang-yee (胡杏兒) She entered the Miss Hong Kong pageant in 1999 and won second runner-up. She is a actress under contract to the TVB television.

Profile :

English name : Myolie Wu Hang-yee
Chinese Name : 胡杏兒
Nick Name : My Lo My / Myo
Birthdate : 6 Nov., 1979
Birthplace : Hong Kong
Education : Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Biochemistry major)
Language spoken: Cantonese, Mandarin, English and a little Japanese
Height: 172cm
Chest: 32.5 ”
Waist: 23 ”
Hips: 33.5 ”
Weight: 64kg
Blood type: O
Profession: Actress, Miss Hong Kong
Family: Parents and two elder sisters

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Atcually, she should get herself hooked on to Dr Chua Soi Lek. he has cash & a pet anaconda under his pants.

Not goot leh... lumber 1... Not rich enuff but most importantly... still bery health n doesn't look as thou going up lorry anytime soon...:biggrin::biggrin:

U

UpYoz_olo

Anytime better than Kym Ng or the other mediacorpse CBs...
QUOTE]

dun knock down the local actress. some are good looking and have real talent.

Teh wa eh lan you mean??? Yet to see one local actress who's worth her salt. Intelligence boh, wits boh, looks ar boh. Suitable to be super spreaders at Geylang, me thinks. Na bei eh CB, I kena legally wrung of my money aka TV license to pay these bunch of free-loaders. But luckily I can tune to Mat-sia channels to see some TVBs, ar boh I'll throw the CB TV into the longkang.

:oIo:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come she didn't say sinkie man. Maybe she knows a thing or two about sinkie man? I can tell that she is one smart lady.

CB Kia tonychat,

did she say she wanna marry a thai?? or migrate to thailand for that matter? what is there to be yaya of:confused:

:oIo::oIo: fuck u pathetic OKT