• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tulisa Contostavlos would pay a woman to entice her man

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tulisa Contostavlos would pay a woman to entice her man

Bang!Extranet Published Oct 18

tulisa.jpg

Tulisa Contostavlos would pay a woman to sleep with her boyfriend.

The N-Dubz singer is convinced no man can be trusted and would happily put the fidelity of any of her lovers to the test before settling down.

She explained: "Because I know nearly all men cheat, it makes it hard for me to trust them and I'm very jealous.

"I would quite happily pay someone to go and sh*g my man record it, and if they gave me evidence, I'd pay them £1,000 (RM4,930)."

The 22-year-old star even admitted she will force anyone who wants to marry her to take a lie detector test and will get them checked out by a private detective.

She said: "If I was going to get married, the first thing I'd do is send out a private detective. I've actually got a number for a cheating detective in my phone.

"When I get married, I will 100 per cent do a lie detector test with him and ask if he's ever cheated."