• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Try this Game: Stay young and fresh... by practising your memory

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
How old is your brain?

Play the game accoding to the instructions given.

It is quite stimulating...

See if your brain is as old as your body ~ or ~ (perish the thought) ~ OLDER ! Procedure of Flash Fabrica Game:
1. Touch 'start'
2. Wait for 3, 2, 1.
3. Memorize the number's position on the screen, then click the circle from the smallest number to the biggest number

4. At the end of game, computer will tell you how old your brain.

Good luck !!
http://flashfabrica.com/f_learning/brain/brain.html

Z

Zombie

interesting
but how come my brain is less than half my actual age....
never use brain before? :biggrin:

Zombie

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ngejay, do not think everyone behaves like u and busy in creating clones. please refrain from self-praising FREE SPEECHES, HUMAN RIGHTS AND DEMOCRACY cos u just humiliate such virtues and make a biggest fool about yourself and your gang of cowards and losers!

Privpho

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck lah ah pek, die die also wan face! Try first lah then copy and paste to let us know, I tell u wat, if its older than your real age, u getting senile liao, if younger den your real age, u second childhood lor, OK??

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

RED CARD FOR U!!
Fuck you la QXD, your privilege of awarding infractions should be revoked seeing as you're too senile to differentiate between two different persons.

Shame on you!