• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trump supports mother russia

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
NewsWorldAmericasUS politics

Trump defends Russia over Nord Stream pipeline explosion and hints US was responsible​

Trump says he won’t answer who did it because he doesn’t want to ‘get our country in trouble’​

Alisha Rahaman Sarkar
5 hours ago

Comments

logo-white-out.svg
Powered By Pixels
Trump defends Russia over Nord Stream pipeline explosion
IndyEat

Sign up for the daily Inside Washington email for exclusive US coverage and analysis sent to your inbox​

https://cdn.jwplayer.com/previews/j71jBJSu

I would like to be emailed about offers, events and updates from The Independent. Read our privacy notice
Former president Donald Trump said Russia didn't blow up the Nord Stream pipelines last year and hinted that the US might be involved in the incident.
"I don't want to get our country in trouble, so I won't answer it," the one-time president told Fox News host Tucker Carlson when asked about the pipeline blasts.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought it's already more or less revealed that the USA (or NATO) bombed the pipe lines. Biden just wants to stir shit and prolong the war, because that's very profitable. How much money thrown at Ukraine already? :cool:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
BRICS saved China from another US fake war with Iraq an Libia....

Taiwan is used by China to lured US into war game, to get real war game practices to use their new gunboats toys...

That way US ownself pay ownself war costs... kenna cheated by Sun Tsu descendants...