• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trump : I destroyed american democracy LOL

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/y5rm3ykm

cb6vL04.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
american democracy is over-rated, dysfunctional, and broken. nothing gets done for the long term. the sinkie system is da best, thanks to pap! huat ah!

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
american democracy is over-rated, dysfunctional, and broken. nothing gets done for the long term. the sinkie system is da best, thanks to pap! huat ah!

when we have senile old farts like you around, yes. I'm happy. your're not. its because you are old, stupid, and never made the right choices. fuck you.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when we have senile old farts like you around, yes. I'm happy. your're not. its because you are old, stupid, and never made the right choices. fuck you.
fuck you. i’m just a teenager fresh out of high school. i have more than 69 years to go while you only have 6.9 years as niggers will punch your eyes and guts out.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck you. i’m just a teenager fresh out of high school. i have more than 69 years to go while you only have 6.9 years as niggers will punch your eyes and guts out.

fuck you grandpa. you got your ass handed to you. look at you you are a fucking sad sack of shit. fuck you.

take your trump and shove him up you ass like we all did. i voted him the fuck out. now eat that fucker.