• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Travelling by train in Malaysia

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I plan to take a train from KL Sentral to JB Sentral. However, I understand that I need to transfer to another train at Gemas.

So when you are booking the tickets online, do you book separately KL Sentral to Gemas, and then Gemas to JB Sentral ?

Appreciate your advice.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
All i know, electrified tracks ends in gemas. Change trains to diesel ones to jb. Least they can do is stop at woodlands but dunno why cannot.
As for tickets, its sll online no?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
All i know, electrified tracks ends in gemas. Change trains to diesel ones to jb. Least they can do is stop at woodlands but dunno why cannot.
As for tickets, its sll online no?

Yes, I have to change at Gemas.

You can book the tickets online. But it seems that you won't be able to book from KL Sentral to JB Sentral directly. It will show "no trips found".

So I believe JB Sentral to Singapore will have to be purchased separately. You can book directly from KL Sentral to Singapore.