• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Train not crowded, but doesn't mean man can sleep like this

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 23 Mar, 2009 10:21
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Train not crowded, but doesn't mean man can sleep like this

Even though the train was not very crowded, STOMPer Jean feels that this guy should not have lain down on all these three seats and slept in the train.

In an email to STOMP today (Mar 23), the STOMPer sent in these modified pictures and wrote:

“It was a Sunday night, and when I boarded the train at Khatib station, I came upon this inconsiderate guy who took up three seats all by himself.

“He was lying down, sleeping.

“Although the train wasn't crowded, but a couple of people are standing, including me and there were a few old folks standing as well.

“They were given a seat by other passengers. He still got the cheek to yawn loudly and turn to another side, to continue sleeping.

“I mean can't he see the amount of people standing?

“How can a person behave in such a manner?

“If he's really that tired, then stay home!

“If not he can just sit and take a nap instead of occupying so many seats.

“Actually there's another guy sitting near his leg area, but had to be force to leave his seat as that guy hit that man with his leg when he stretched it.

“Without apologising, he continued sleeping after a loud yawn.

“I can't believe such people exist!”

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 22 Mar, 2009 22:14
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>So inconsiderate! Man puts two legs up on bus seat aboard bus service 197

STOMPer Serene took a photo of this inconsiderate man putting his two legs up on the seat oppostie him on board bus service 197.

In an email to STOMP, she says:

"I took this photo on board bus service 197 on March 21 in the morning.

"This guy was seen putting both his legs on another seat.

"So inconsiderate."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
now recession lah, people can't afford luxury of doing as they like inside taxi, so they do what they do best in bus & mrt.