• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tragedy as four siblings ages two to 11 die hugging each other in house fire while mom was out buying pizza

cat

Stupidman
Loyal

Tragedy as four siblings ages two to 11 die hugging each other in house fire while mom was out buying pizza​

Four young children died in each other's arms as their house burned to the ground while their mom ran out to buy pizza.

Victoria Santiago, two, Josué Santiago, four, Yamilet Santiago, eight, and Josira Santiago, 11 became trapped in their home when an electrical fire broke out.

Their mom Sarai Santiago García was on her way to pick up dinner when the blaze broke out, while their father, Eliseo Torres Salce, a trucker, was out of town.

As smoke plumes rose from the property the children began to scream for help, prompting neighbors to call emergency services.

Nearby residents tried to create a hole in a wall using hammers and sledgehammers to free them, but the siblings were unresponsive by the time they were taken out of the house.

Victoria Santiago, two (right), Josué Santiago, four (center left), Yamilet Santiago, eight (left), and Josira Santiago, 11 (center right), were unable to leave the house as an electric fire broke out

• Victoria Santiago, two (right), Josué Santiago, four (center left), Yamilet Santiago, eight (left), and Josira Santiago, 11 (center right), were unable to leave the house as an electric fire broke out
Paramedics who arrived at the scene were unable to revive the children. It's believed an electrical short circuit started the fire.

Officials believe the victims had nowhere to run to because of entry and exit ways were blocked by furniture.

As soon as the Sarai heard news of the fire, she hurried back home only to learn her children had died.

Rescuers said one of the siblings who had Down Syndrome was found in the arms of her brother and sisters.

Autopsy reports of all four children showed smoke inhalation as their cause of death, according to the Mirror.

Officials believe the victims had nowhere to run to because of entry and exit ways were blocked by furniture

• Officials believe the victims had nowhere to run to because of entry and exit ways were blocked by furniture
Mother Sarai Santiago García was on her way to pick up a pizza when the incident happened while their father, Eliseo Torres Salce, a trucker, was out of town

• Mother Sarai Santiago García was on her way to pick up a pizza when the incident happened while their father, Eliseo Torres Salce, a trucker, was out of town
Prosecutors have also launched an investigation into Sarai - alleging she was negligent.

But the heartbroken mother has hit back on critics and released a statement saying that she 'would not wish this pain on anyone'.

'Everyone can judge my life and say what they want, but my babies were everything I had in this damn life,' Sarai said.

'I worked, lived, and suffered so they would lack for nothing and unfortunately they’re now gone, a pain I wouldn’t wish on anyone. And let he who is without sin cast the first stone.'

After news of the catastrophe reached father Eliseo, he also wrote a message of his own on social media

• After news of the catastrophe reached father Eliseo, he also wrote a message of his own on social media
The heartbroken mother has hit back on critics and released a statement saying that she 'would not wish this pain on anyone'

• The heartbroken mother has hit back on critics and released a statement saying that she 'would not wish this pain on anyone'
After news of the catastrophe reached father Eliseo, he also wrote a message of his own on social media.

'In heaven are half of our lives, those little ones who didn’t deserve to leave so soon and whom we miss with all our being.

'But God is fortunate to have them with him. Meanwhile, I will take care of Mum until the day we meet again,' the grieving father said.

Officials have not clarified if the investigation is still ongoing or has concluded without charges.