• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top politician caught in sex video

Z

Zuo Ci

Top politician caught in sex video

Published Mar 21 2011

Video footages showing a man, resembling a top opposition leader having sex with a woman, said to be a foreign prostitute, have emerged.

The black and white 30-minute video clip, which showed the supposedly high profile Member of Parliament engaged in various compromising positions, is set to rock the Malaysian political scene.

The video recorded on Feb 21 was found in a hotel room in Kuala Lumpur. The video was obviously recorded with high-quality equipment as the images were very clear and sharp.

The face of the top politician could be clearly identified in the video. From her features, the woman appeared to be East Asian.

Senior members of the media, were taken in batches to a room in the luxurious Carcosa Seri Negara individually to view the footages by a group of unknown people led by a man who only wanted to be identified as Datuk T.

Before the screening, the journalists were told to surrender their wallets, mobile phones, cameras, notebooks, pens and also made to wear robes over their clothes before they were allowed into the room.

Datuk T said the politician and his wife must step down from politics within a week if they do not want to see the video being distributed to the public.

He said the video showed that the politician was not the pious person with high moral value and integrity as portrayed by him and was not fit to be a leader.

Datuk T who claimed to be "an insider", claimed that he was asked by the politician to search for his missing Omega watch in the room, where the sex act had taken place.

He said he had searched for the watch but could not find it on the table.

"I looked for it behind the dresser. I was shocked to find many strands of wires behind. Upon close inspection, I found four well-hidden CCTV cameras."

legs2.jpg

"I tried to open the two dresser drawers and found that one was locked. I prised open the locked drawer and found an active CCTC recorder."

"I disconnected the wiring and took the recorder out of the hotel," Datuk T said, adding that no one had the recording except him.

Journalists who saw the video confirmed that the person in it looks like the top opposition politician.

Part of the video showed the man receiving oral sex from the woman before having sex with her in a variety of positions.

The video also showed the man going to the bathroom and the woman wiping her self with tissue paper and later going through the man's belongings. It showed that she took the watch.

Datuk T showed journalists the watch which he claimed was retrieved by his group, whose members he refused to identify.

Meanwhile, with text messages and emails about the video spreading like wildfire, Pakatan Rakyat (PR) leaders denied that the man in a sex video that emerged today is Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim.

"This is a doctored video of Anwar," Malaysian Insider quoted PKR communications director Nik Nazmi Nik Ahmad.

"It is not Datuk Seri Anwar. This is another attempt by Barisan Nasional to give the public a perception of him as being an immoral person that is incapable of leading the nation," PAS political bureau member Khalid Samad said.

"PKR vice-president Chua Tian Chang also claimed that Barisan Nasional (BN) has become desperate, "shifting from major issues such as elections and policies to personal attacks."

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Made in Malaysia movies

Made in Malaysia movies

老首相叫了他的朋党发放了一部涉及一名反对党领袖而引起争论的色情影片,这个朋党曾经在许多年前涉及未成年性丑闻,老首相救了这个朋党。他们也找来了一位反对党领袖的好友,并企图付给他二千万令吉,叫他帮忙他们。

OK,在我们考虑你这份政府援助金申请之前,我们需要你告诉我们一些关于你将制作的电影。

你要知道些什么?

你可以先来个简介。

OK,故事是有关官场中的是非和阴谋。

听起来很不错

这个国家的首相……

那个国家啊?

这是个虚构的国家,它不存在。

OK,你管这国家叫什么?

我还没决定,可是,也许我们可以称之为『能之国』(Canland)……就像芬兰(Finland)、冰岛(Iceland)之类之类的。

OK,继续说……

『能之国』有个首相,他被排挤近十年了,现在他想要他儿子接管,成为新任首相,可是,在此之前,他首先必须先让他成为副首相。

好桥段!

就这样,他排挤现任首相,以便让副首相成为新首相,接着,这位副首相成为新首相后,就会任命老首相的儿子成为新副首相。

你有想过为他们取个名字吗?

还没……可是(我想要)他们的名字全部会以字母『M』做开头。老首相、他儿子,还有副首相的名字将会以『M』开头。

聪明!OK,继续说

老首相叫了他的朋党发放了一部涉及一名反对党领袖而引起争论的色情影片,这个朋党曾经在许多年前涉及未成年性丑闻,老首相救了这个朋党。他们也找来了一位反对党领袖的好友,并企图付给他二千万令吉,叫他帮忙他们。

这有够辣的。

这影片制作粗糙,结果没人相信里头的内容,因为它的处理手法很业余。它处理的有够差劲的,这令整个影片看起来像是中学生的作品。其实,他们故意让影片看起来很粗糙,这样,就没人会相信了。可是,接着,他们把这件事扯入首相,这样,就能激怒人民,这就能出发他的倒台了。

我喜欢你的想法,接着发生了什么事?

好的……一个月后,影片被证明不是伪造的,可是他们却不太能证明影片中的人物是反对党领袖,那位被人怪责有份涉及散布这部影片的首相被人踢下台,副首相上位,老首相的儿子当正新副首相。

接着,他们过着幸福美满的生活,是这样吗?这是结局吗?

不算是,我将会在电影结尾把观众带入悬念中,我们不会真的去回答是否这部影片里头是否是那名反对党领袖,尽管我们会表明这影片不是伪造的。

为什麽?

这样我才能开拍续集啊!然后,在第二部电影中,我们将会告诉人们是否影片中的人物是那位反对党领袖。在续集中,会是有关『能之国』破产的故事,还有国家将卷入宗教战争,接着,政府毁坏圣经,对非土著发动种族清洗等等。

OK,听起来好棒,你可以把刚才你告诉我们的那份简介,正式提交你的申请吗?可是,你的预算要再附加50%。

50%,何解?

哦,那50%归我,那是我帮助你获得资金的佣金。

我明白了,OK。我将会在一周内提交。

http://ccliew.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-post.html

..................................................................................

Raja Petra Kamarudin

Okay, before we can consider your application for the government grant, we need you to tell us a bit more about the movie you are going to make.

What do you need to know?

You can start with the synopsis.

Okay, the story is about the twists and turns and conspiracies within the corridors of power.

That sounds interesting.

The prime minister of this country…

Which country?

It is a fictitious country. It doesn’t really exist.

Okay. What are you going to call this country?

I have not decided yet. But maybe we can call it Canland...like Finland, Iceland, and so on.

Okay, go on.

Canland has this prime minister who had been pushed out almost ten years ago and now he wants his son to take over as the new prime minister. But he has to first make him the deputy prime minister.

Great plot.

So he has to push out the existing prime minister and make the deputy prime minister the new prime minister. Then the deputy prime minister who becomes the new prime minister makes the old prime minister’s son the new deputy prime minister.

Have you thought of their names yet?

Not yet but all their names are going to start with M. The old prime minister, his son, and the deputy prime minister will all have names starting with M.

Clever. Okay, go on.

The old prime minister gets his crony who he saved from a sex with an underage scandal many years ago to release a controversial sex video involving the opposition leader. They also get a good friend of the opposition leader who is trying to get his hands on RM20 million to assist them.

This is getting very spicy indeed.

The video is very badly done and no one believes it because it was handled in a very amateurish manner. It was so badly handled it appears like it is the work of schoolboys. Actually, they purposely wanted the video to look bad so that no one believes it. But then they link the whole thing back to the prime minister so that he receives the brunt of the people’s anger. That triggers his downfall.

I like your mind. Then what happens?

Well, a month later it is proven that the video is not a fake but they don’t quite prove that it is a video of the opposition leader. The prime minister who is blamed for the video gets kicked out. The deputy prime minister takes over and the son of the old prime minister becomes the new deputy prime minister.

And they all live happily ever after I suppose. Is that how it ends?

Not quite. I will end the movie by keeping the audience in suspense. We don’t really answer the question of whether it is the video of the opposition leader or not although we do indicate that it is not a fake.

Why?

So that I can do a sequel of the movie, of course! Then, in the second movie, we will tell the people whether it is a video of the opposition leader or not. The sequel will be about Canland going bankrupt and the country erupting into a religious war with the government vandalising Bibles and launching ethnic cleansing of all non-natives and so on.

Okay, that sounds good. Can you submit your official application with a copy of the synopsis you just told us? But increase your budget by 50% though.

50%? Why?

Well, that 50% goes to me. It is my commission for helping you get the grant.

I see. Okay. I will submit it within a week.

http://www.malaysia-today.net/mtcolumns/no-holds-barred/39390-made-in-malaysia-movies