• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tonight I cook FISH CURRY.

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
India or Bangla style ?
don't know what style is this one... :laugh:

fe87536b6cfc4a6cdf9fc30875e0fad0

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
knn, never invite me still dare to post photo?!:frown: Nevermind I go zichar stall and order.:cautious::biggrin:
big piece thick snapper tail from Sheng siong 23 bucks. Use only half so it's $11.50. Plus paste (I think) about $2.50. Taupok, Onion, Tomato, long beans all left overs in the fridge (say $2?)... Total damage $16....plus a packet of Japanese instant price bought from Donki $1.60 to share with housemate... so it's $17.60 for dinner (for 2 persons)...

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday at a hotel in Taipei I met a Bangla who is now an Australian.

If I believe him, he now has 4 villas in Melbourne.

But why did he stay in a cheapo hotel in Taipei like me?
Did you ask him to swear that he really owns four properties in Melbourne ?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you ask him to swear that he really owns four properties in Melbourne ?
The rule is such that if I disbelieve him I have to sweat.

The hotel I stayed is the old-school hotel built during Japanese occupation period.

The topic turned to airbnb and he wanted to know if it was safe to rent out to strangers. He said: "My house is very expensive."