• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tonight eat kopitiam 咖里鸡丁饭 for dinner

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
images

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the chicken virgin?

Oh....I remember your other thread - all chicken are virgins.
See everyone? Everyday I am not here upping their Cantonese chicken slut threads at peak hour but Cantonese dogs sons of chicken @NanoSpeed aka @cat continue to persecute me hokkien virgin as chicken when they claim innocent and dare not swear if I am a virgin they die a violent death. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to differentiate between retired and sacked accountants.

The latter is sworn virgin.
Hey Cantonese dog son of chicken don’t forget you aka @cat admitted to be sacked for insubordination but of course you can be sacked but other people cannot be sacked for shouting at lj McCully for endorsing sexual harassment crime. Just like @cat Cantonese privilege to be ADULTERER with cheap dao Tao use married mistress for easy exit strategy while you persecute others for adultery including virgin. 真够贱!Pui!