• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Toni Braxton's sister dies at age 50 following cancer battle

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1647179659417.png

Singer, actor and reality TV personality Traci Braxton has died at age 50.

According to her family, Braxton had been battling cancer in the esophagus.

“We have come to a time where we must inform the public that after a year of privately undergoing a series of treatment for Esophageal cancer our beloved Traci Braxton has gone on to glory,” her husband Kevin Surratt said in a statement to NBC News.

Braxton's sisters, mother and friends were by her side when she passed, her publicist Tomasina Perkins-Washington told NBC News.

She also spent her last year in hospice, Perkins-Washington said.

"When I heard the news about my mother being sick first thing she said was I’m going to fight and beat this," her son, Kevin Surratt Jr., said in an Instagram post Saturday. "She fought to the end and today she’s at peace."

More at https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/traci-braxton-dies-age-50-cancer-battle-rcna19486