• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tomorrow school reopens...

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, how much of the academic info you studied back in school can you still remember? And how relevant are they to your working life? I can only remember that Singapore was founded by Stamford Raffles in 1819 and the Anglo-Dutch Treaty was signed in 1824. And there was a Tiong bloke named Yap Ah Loy, who was known as Kapitan China, who did a lot for the Tiong community in KL.

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
Seriously, how much of the academic info you studied back in school can you still remember? And how relevant are they to your working life? I can only remember that Singapore was founded by Stamford Raffles in 1819 and the Anglo-Dutch Treaty was signed in 1824. And there was a Tiong bloke named Yap Ah Loy, who was known as Kapitan China, who did a lot for the Tiong community in KL.
all I remember was my English teacher wore a pink sexy bra and we always raised our hand during test to ask stupid questions so that she can bend down and we can look and shiok shiok. then go home think about her and masturbate.