• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TODAY Reporter Loh Chee B** Sabo Chiam ST

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - TODAY Reporter Loh Sabo Chiam ST</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">SGNEWSALTE <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Feb-28 8:43 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 7) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>8213.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>The state media reporters will do anything to please their political masters. Read the email exchanges between TODAY's reporter Loh Chee Kong and Chiam See Tong, and see how this govt's puppy tries to twist Chiam's words. This is the reason why WP leaders are very wary of the Govt-controlled press, and will not grant unnecessary interviews which give these puppy reporters the opportunity to twist their words.
http://www.yoursdp.org/index.php/news/singapore/2006-todays-loh-replies-to-chiam-see-tong
Chiam's email to Loh (27 Feb 09)

Dear Chee Kong (Today Newspaper)

On the 25 Feb, 2009 at about 11.30am during the interview, I told you not to publish anything of what I have said concerning Dr Chee Soon Juan and the Singapore Democratic Party, and later re-enforced my earlier instruction over the phone on the 26 Feb, 2009.

Despite my instructions, you went ahead to email Dr Chee for confirmation of my off the cuff comments of Dr Chee and the Singapore Democratic Party. In the event, please stop all publication of my whole interview with you on 25 Feb 2009. (emphasis original)

Sincerely,
Chiam See Tong

Loh Chee Kong's reply to Chiam (27 Feb 09)

dqq9te.jpg

Loh Chee Kong
http://s5.tinypic.com/dqq9te.jpg
Dear Mr Chiam,

Thanks for the email. May I explain myself.

Firstly, it was agreed at our interview that we would not publish any remarks which might be seen as defamatory. My email to Dr Chee asking for his comments did not touch on any of the things Mr Chiam said that might be construed as "defamatory".

Second, my email to Dr Chee was sent at 12.46pm. The conversation -- in which Mr Chiam asked to retract what he said about SDP and Dr Chee -- took place several hours later. I agreed to Mr Chiam's request and asked if we can mention the fact that he had changed his outlook on people after all these years in politics. Mr Chiam said that would be fine as these are thoughts on his personal life.

I'm sorry, we cannot accede to the request of retracting the whole interview because there is no basis for us to do that. At the same time, may I assure you that the stories tomorrow would not in any way be defamatory to anyone concerned.

regards,
Chee Kong
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
shake heads.....there are better things to write for voters to read and save the island.

of all so many real stories, this kind of stupid story they also want.

Kian Seow(shameless) two words dont know how to write.

shame!

By leeporter Mr Tiu, only write ground issues.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loh Chee Kong

another PAP prostitute from SPH. Singapore Prostitute House, alongside The Chua whores.

PROSTITUTE PROSTITUTE PROSTITUTE.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think should be him, i found another photo

29544_65_0.jpg

Winners Jose Raymond, Jasmine Yin and Loh Chee Kong, Today

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really need to boycott all the shops in Singapore.
Because of stupid media and state of affairs !
Let the government to bailout tenants and shopkeepers !