• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today is Lao Zoe's 53rd Birthday, and she shares the same birthday as her dog Kiki

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2021-01-10-07-49-44-697_com.facebook.katana.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Chinese tv drama shot Zoe Tay to fame.

Please enjoy her younger self, and also the nostalgic scenes of 1980s SG. :thumbsup:

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiaggong, she very kuailan and petty.
once she was filming in my friend's camp.
she asked crew get her drink.
but, drink not cold and she blasted crew why not cold.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle belongs to the same era as zoe and only can say compared to many lao auntie of same era she still at the top KNN also zoe was his fashion influencer back in her fame days KNN my uncle bought his 1st pair of loti head boots and tight white jeans after seeing zoe wearing 1 in 8days magazine :geek: KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle belongs to the same era as zoe and only can say compared to many lao auntie of same era she still at the top KNN also zoe was his fashion influencer back in her fame days KNN my uncle bought his 1st pair of loti head boots and tight white jeans after seeing zoe wearing 1 in 8days magazine :geek: KNN
KNN corrected 8days as 电视广播周刊 KNN also the loti head boots must go with colourful stripes socks to emphasis the bottom KNN zoe tay say one KNN

Last edited: