• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today is Feb 13, unmask day for all.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
been waiting for my idol hongkongdoll to unmask :rolleyes:

preview.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of people wearing masks in JB. BUT KL more tokkong.
u dun have to even others wear it. I was in JB taking a grab ride. This particular driver, unlike other jb fucked care mask drivers, ask me to wear mask. i told him i dun wear mask.

He say it is the procedure. I told him i dun care about procedure, if he is not happy, i get out of the car. He say if he want me to get out of the car he already done so just now and i get charge extra 3 ringgit. then i say if we are not compatible in our thinking i will be ok to get out of the car. He keep quiet through the whole journey and sent me to my destination and earning my fee. All goes well. Of course he buay song, i dun give a fuck. I bet that it is also the same habitual fear of his that dun dare to deny me a ride FOR FEAR he will lose the business and earning my fee.

it is exactly that people like him who follow procedure out of fear of this and that, that caused him to get mRna vaccinated and get screwed by it. And yes, i was in JB and going back sg without giving a fuck to the sg procedure for unvaxxed too.

Last edited:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can see like 90% still humji boomer still wear....but I think is because they wanna cover their ugly bo gay (no teeth) and morning bad breath.

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can see like 90% still humji boomer still wear....but I think is because they wanna cover their ugly bo gay (no teeth) and morning bad breath.
true story, me is the humji cos i have kids who are still covid vaccine virgin at home :(

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not underestimated their natural immunity (without any vaccine) power to fight deadly viruses.
my no.1 and no.2 tio liao, hahahahaha pretty mild I must admit, hopefully no.3 remains a covid virgin

my second time also quite mild, total no. of days i tested +ve 4 days

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
my no.1 and no.2 tio liao, hahahahaha pretty mild I must admit, hopefully no.3 remains a covid virgin

Good to get infected naturally to let the T-cells work flawlessly.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So how many still wearing the stupid mask?

There will definitely be retards out there who still wear the mask, who still believe it gives them 'protection'. :biggrin:

Yesterday I was at the Rifle Range Nature Park, some hikers on the boardwalk were wearing masks, often entire families of daft Sinkies and their brats all wearing masks. :roflmao:

devil_mask.jpg
fauci_two_masks.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you keep using those test kits, you are perpetuating the fraud.

You see those magical lines appear and you automatically believe you have tested 'positive'.

Stop doing Covid tests.

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you keep using those test kits, you are perpetuating the fraud.

You see those magical lines appear and you automatically believe you have tested 'positive'.

Stop doing Covid tests.
we only test for the formalities, ex absence from school, work

nowadays I just avoid contact with my kids if I feel abit unwell

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should have a 'wear no clothes and ride for free on public transport' day. Let's be more sustainable and inclusive. :thumbsup: