• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today is a beautiful day

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Daily_Affirmations_997630054.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tsk tsk tsk a filthy Asian dog following me around. One serial liar that protested loudly before he didnt insult me whore. The whole world is looking at you hypocrite Asian turtle criminal bully @glockman clone Jeremy Quek go ask your Cantonese whore mother
Probably a Malaysian dog

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant pretend don’t know killing of evil is called beautiful. Ask Afghan.
Yesterday or today is a beautiful day indeed with karma for new Malaysian chickens that did evil to me harassing me as chicken.