• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TOC expose: YPAP Member in P65 Blog

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Wayang Party never expose first? Losing its touch?

A week ago, reports in the mainstream media about the newly-revamped and newly-staffed P65 blog said that “none of the [the writers] are affiliated to the Young PAP”. However, it now surfaces that one of the writers on the blog is indeed a Young PAP member

And he revealed it himself in a blog post titled, “I’m coming out”.

On 11 August, in the report on the 93.8FM website, one of the editors of the P65 blog site, Mr Tang Ho Wan, was reported to have said that none of the eight new writers on the blog was affiliated to the Young PAP. He was also reported by the Today newspaper as having said the same.

On 16 August, however, on the P65 blog itself, one of its new writers, Mr Vikram Nair, revealed that he is a member of the Young PAP. In a post titled, “I’m coming out”, Mr Nair said: “For the record, I am a member of the Young PAP. However, all the views I share here are my own.”

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Masturbation_mainLarge_Dec0108.jpg

I'm coming Out? HEEEEE...