• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all Sinkies who just spent tax payers' money enjoying a great holiday in Paris.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't have the talent at least have the look. If not how the fuck you expect me to support you. I too don't have the talent nor the look so why not I be the one enjoying a fully paid holiday ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Patriotic gongkias will support Team Singapore no matter what. They are hypnotized by the Sinkie flag and Mari Kita.

Coming soon to a NDP near you. :wink:

By the way, Funan - City Hall MRT - Raffles City - Citylink - Suntec - Marina Square - Esplanade area have been thoroughly contaminated by uniformed SAF personnel and 'volunteers' wearing red or yellow polo tees doing ushering duty for the past few months. Especially on major rehearsal days and NDP preview show days. Thank goodness this eyesore will be no more this coming weekend. :rolleyes:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have a heart. At least they participated in the Olympics. Something to cherish.
In the West, sports is big business. That is why we will. Never catch up.

Rebbiwour

Alfrescian
Loyal
All countries waste money, it's not going to stop it from ever happening. Governments waste the most, it never means anything.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have a heart. At least they participated in the Olympics. Something to cherish.
In the West, sports is big business. That is why we will. Never catch up.
Other places we see an Olympic champ, people think hey I know that guy from primary skool. May be when my kid grow up he can be like him.

Here it is wow look at this guy from China, Msia, India whatever. See how readily they let the outsiders compete for them. May be I can be join in and replace those pushovers. :x3: