• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TNP Cowards Headlines!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Once again, this sort of Bold Headlines put Singaporean lives further at risk. You think these young lads are cowards to come ashore and attack a city ?

These lads are cowards to take on the whole company of commandos ? Are they cowards to hole themselves in the hotels and fight to death?

Please lah...tolong tolong editors...please don't write this type of garbage and challenge these people....Global Terrorism has entered a new dimension and please stop playing with them like playing with your own toys....

Please lah...tolong...editors tolong..tolong...please don't add oil to fire and add ammunitions to hatred and anger....

Singaporeans are already shaking and grieving and you come up with this type of utterly dangerous and harmful BOLD HEADLINES!!!!COWARDS!!!

i TREMBLE WHEN I READ THE BLACK BOLD HEADLINES...

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
these lads are fighting for a misguided ideology and are prepared to die fighting for it but they are not cowards....how many of our so call professional soldiers are prepared to do that...

to start branding them cowards because they killed one of our own? where were the hypocrites when thousand of innocent iraqis children were killed by the biggest terrorist of them all? why didn't they brand them cowards?

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn. Welcome to Congo, Rwanda, Ethiopa and many parts of Africa. Death of a life by bullet is an incident perhaps every minute.

AWARENESS

Alfrescian
Loyal
when thousand of innocent iraqis children were killed by the biggest terrorist of them all?

.......It's called Collateral Damage.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
TNP headlines scream of partisan journalism....they are not fit to be in the journalist field..as a journalist aren't they supposed to report everything with a non partisan outlook...true a Singapore has been killed but still they have to maintain their professionalism in reporting the news...they couldn't be more hypocritical about it....thousand of innocent iraqis children die practically every other day from the war by the biggest terrorist group of them all and yet they are silent on this matter....

:oIo::oIo::oIo:TNP WAKE UP YOUR FUCKING IDEA AND REPORT THIS NEWS IMPARTIALLY!!!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate TNP but for once I'm gonna agree with them

The fucking terrorists are cowards to attack innocent civilians

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looking back we will know that many innocents were killed, bombed and destroyed by the big boys with their big guns.

This is just any replay on a smaller scale what is happening in our world - you fight and kill by proxies.

guy2100

Alfrescian
Loyal
Till they are balanced in their reporting and fair in their judgement, these terrorist will not be cowed knowing that an injustice against their fellow Muslims was masked as collateral damage. It will be only a matter of time before they reach our shore. Then will we know how deep the hatred is.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again, this sort of Bold Headlines put Singaporean lives further at risk. You think these young lads are cowards to come ashore and attack a city ?

These lads are cowards to take on the whole company of commandos ? Are they cowards to hole themselves in the hotels and fight to death?

Please lah...tolong tolong editors...please don't write this type of garbage and challenge these people....Global Terrorism has entered a new dimension and please stop playing with them like playing with your own toys....

Please lah...tolong...editors tolong..tolong...please don't add oil to fire and add ammunitions to hatred and anger....

Singaporeans are already shaking and grieving and you come up with this type of utterly dangerous and harmful BOLD HEADLINES!!!!COWARDS!!!

i TREMBLE WHEN I READ THE BLACK BOLD HEADLINES...

They mentioned about another conflict in Kashmir, maybe something equally bad happen there, did our bloody reported bother to find out before he brand them Coward?

These people are ready to die, normally they face desperate, hopeless situation and resort to extreme measures, like Russia Opera hose hostage case, woman terrorist strap with explosive ready to die, they are all women with husband or children killed in the conflict between Russian and Chechen.

So unless the west and their supporter like SG understand the root of the problem, there will be another terror attack in waiting.

So to stroke sentiment of the people by these simple minded reporter is not going to help Singapore or Singaporeans abroad.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think our Gahment and our MFA should take note seriously what many of sammyboys have been saying.

Don't anyhow issue press statements supporting this and condemning that.

We might just sentence ourselves to a premature death.

Better learn to be more discreet and more humble.Political diplomacy is worth cultivating in this mad mad mad world.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i agree with Einfield...there were many massacres which were never reported...the anger and the vengence just continue and escalate...you killed me and i kill you and so on until the whole world kill itself...the end. good-bye.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agree with Einfield...there were many massacres which were never reported...the anger and the vengence just continue and escalate...you killed me and i kill you and so on until the whole world kill itself...the end. good-bye.

These youngster rather go with a big bang, many more will find this a justified way to get back on unjust done to them and their families in some remote low grade conflict that our reporter knows shit about.

They have turn the table around, from an unknown victim to someone that bring big powerful country to their knees.

Bring revenge, death and destruction to normal folks, something that they suffered everyday in silence with no news coverage and no hope for justice.

This is not a debate on right or wrong, they are so convince that this is right and the only solution, they are willing to lay down their lives for their believe.

Human race is quite hopeless.

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry they won't get to read TNP, it's just for the PAP to brainwash S'poreans to think they are cowards. When the real problem comes, it comes.