• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tips to survive this stagflation

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I go to supermarket, my regular canned food cost $0.50 to $1 more now. No longer choose brands for my tissue paper or toilet roll, just choose whichever brand has the most pieces and cheapest, otherwise I guai guai go U-Stars.

For more expensive items, I keep a shopping list and hantum all on shopee supermarket when they got some "coins rebate". Recently I also stock up on cheap rice (the particular brand with rats found is going for 30% off).

Now even hospitals serve me near expired (one month left) packet drinks during my stay, the price of CK's also toiletries went up and KTVs so ex now.

Pay never go up but transport, electricity, GST up and daily necessities all more expensive.
Please share if you have any tips to survive this stagflation.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just eat steam potatoes for all meals. Yes your excessive flatulence from eating them will cause great damage to the ozone layer, but then we have more pressing issues to worry about.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just eat steam potatoes for all meals. Yes your excessive flatulence from eating them will cause great damage to the ozone layer, but then we have more pressing issues to worry about.

Not spreading fear. Two week ago, I went NTUC, not a single bag of potatos was available.
Wet market still got.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Increase GST can help the poor and import more foreigners can create jobs for Sinkies. If still not enough will increase the doses. He said prices increase and GST increase is all good sign that the future is going to be good !

Hong Kong, South Korea mass chaos, China new lockdowns, elsewhere newly mated deltacrom variant akan datang ! But Sinkie land yesterday i noticed the parks BBQ pits and cordon tape all removed and tent campers are back i know our MMTF had succeed and saved the lives of Sinkies !

Plus good news... probably extra boosters going to be approved by our experts soon ain't u excited !

Have faith in what we voted for !

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a myth that people need to eat three meals a day. Try eating only two meals a day. And when you are ready, do it Buddhist monk style: one meal a day. Then one meal every two to three days.

After some time, all of your modern urban health problems will be no more. You will have more energy and feel more alive.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stay away from eggs. Their prices have gone through the roof at ntuc. That’s what you get for having a ah neh as CEO

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
been on 1 full meal a day for 5 years, still alive and slimmer
exercise is very important too....and listening to soothing music