• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiongkok Chiobu give us a ABC Dummies Guide on Forex FX market and Carry Trade

Piersqsw

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m new here, but I’ve been diving into forex trading lately and found your post super helpful. I’ve been trying to get a handle on carry trades and the FX market, so this ABC guide is a gem!

Betsycrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ABC guide on the forex market and carry trades really helped me understand some of the basics. I’ve been experimenting with active forex trading accounts and trying out different strategies. If you're like me and just getting started, I’d recommend checking out Forex Flex EA. It’s been a game-changer for me in terms of automating trades and managing strategies. Here’s the link to the video if you missed it: forexflexea.com . I’m still learning, so I’d love to hear any tips or experiences you all have!

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only that she explains very well but nice looking too. Can you imagine getting a Sinkie bu to do this ? The look and or the Singlish will turn u off.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m new here, but I’ve been diving into forex trading lately and found your post super helpful. I’ve been trying to get a handle on carry trades and the FX market, so this ABC guide is a gem!
Careful of Forex, esp Yen / USD pair. Very big game is ongoing.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
buy TRY/JPY lor.................since currency pairs can never go to zero.................buy a bit then double down (martingale style) every 500-1000 pips...............collect more and more swap................as long as account can tahan with low leverage................will never lose lah.....................might take decades of swap to break even though......... :biggrin: