• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time to sell GOLD!!!

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh? it time to sell gold now?
Yes, as u can see lot of media is reporting about investment in gold.

even if u don't belive me, please all real singapore , pleae do not go to buy gold or do gold investment.

***Gold price will drop to below 700 before JUNE 2009.***

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

even if u don't belive me, please all real singapore , pleae do not go to buy gold or do gold investment.

gold can eat one or not?

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal

Relax, the party has just started. Haven't even crossed 1,000 yet.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is very difficult to get hold of 1 oz , 100 gm physical gold coins and wafers. I am not sure about gold bullion in the kilos . Those in the 1 oz and 100gm category are in great demand.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the reminder...... have not visited my gold ingots in zurich for quite some time liao..... maybe i should go jia hong again.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gold has been popular for the past few years when a few economists predict the rape of US dollar.