• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time to buy property stocks

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Government surely will announce measures in January budget to support the market

Don't worry, the physical property market may be bad but the stocks have already come off so much and will recover quickly

The physical property market rose 30% in 2007, so naturally there will be a correction, but it won't slump

Only losers like downgrader who live by the beach can dream of other people suffering like him

He cannot make it and wants other people to fall to his level

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
recession is good time to pikc up bargains os that when the economic cycle booms again, your savings and reserves will grow

the market has dropped from 3,800 to 1,400 something

has the fundamentals being fully reflected. i say yes, with the market being at the bottom for this round

i think this is a good time to pick up stocks and property for retirement in future

singapore is a wonderful place for most people, downgrader is an exception

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before January comes, you can invest on horse betting starting with tonight's Kranji Race 5 No 5 Bing is Best. All the way. No head also got leg one. Put money take money !!:biggrin:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Government surely will announce measures in January budget to support the market

Don't worry, the physical property market may be bad but the stocks have already come off so much and will recover quickly

The physical property market rose 30% in 2007, so naturally there will be a correction, but it won't slump

Only losers like downgrader who live by the beach can dream of other people suffering like him

I am sure they will,

First will be reduction of GST to 3%. (The poor will need to fend for themselves with this cut. But I am ok, with that, for if they were to help the poor further, GST will be 10% in January 09)

Second, scrapping of Stamp Duty, that will help out the property and property agents businesses

Third, reduce all ERP charges by 75% for the next 5 years.

Fourth, reduction of all Miinister pay, starting from the highest in office to those Superscale Officers or Executive by 50%, and between 5 to 40% for those Civil Cervants. That should bring down our cost of doing business in Singapore.

Anybody want to add on, please do so. to contribute and feedback to our ministry....

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure they will,

First will be reduction of GST to 3%. (The poor will need to fend for themselves with this cut. But I am ok, with that, for if they were to help the poor further, GST will be 10% in January 09)

Second, scrapping of Stamp Duty, that will help out the property and property agents businesses

Third, reduce all ERP charges by 75% for the next 5 years.

Fourth, reduction of all Miinister pay, starting from the highest in office to those Superscale Officers or Executive by 50%, and between 5 to 40% for those Civil Cervants. That should bring down our cost of doing business in Singapore.

Anybody want to add on, please do so. to contribute and feedback to our ministry....

pls run for office.. u have my vote..:biggrin:

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

so personal, must be comatose from property market, now trying to talk it up

or maybe a loser agent

let me put it this way

massive job retrenchment, exonomic uncertainty, bank valuation at 60% of asking

who in right mind will buy property except from mary sai

you are a joker

i wontbe angry at you because the market has done you in