• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TIME flies...Big Boss Bill Gate youngest dotter is now a Chiobu

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phoebe Gates Graduates From Stanford — and Takes Us Inside The Party (Exclusive)
The budding tech and fashion entrepreneur (and daughter of Bill and Melinda) breaks down her big day.
by Lauren McCarthy
June 22, 2024

1000031399.jpg

It’s no surprise that Phoebe Gates is something of an overachiever. On June 15th, the 21-year-old daughter of Bill and Melinda Gates graduated from Stanford University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Biology, after just three years at the school. Still, the decision to fast-track her degree came with a sentimental meaning behind it: “I knew I had to make it happen if I could, because I wanted to watch my mother deliver this year’s commencement speech as a graduate,” she tells NYLON. “I can’t think of a better ending!”