• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiger Show

chinchai

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is 100% pure tiger show!

See the 2 tigers in the background. They don't disturb other people having their fun. If it is humans, they will be swarming the couple with the camera phones and post to STOMP

43701096_6333975a40_m.jpg

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about the following?

1) ABC screws Jinx

2) Sands screws Jinx

3) Citi screws Jinx

4) UBS screws Jinx

5) Merryl screws Jinx

6) Cable and Wireless screws Jinx

7) Lehman screws Jinx

8) Micropolice screws Jinx

9) Whatever is touched screws Jinx

....thus one and truely most powderful JINX in the investment world.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that tiger and female lion :confused:

Yes, it sure looks like it. I believe the offspring is called a Liger or a Tigon depending on whether papa/mama Tiger or Lion or other way around. Circuses have been using these hybrid cats for their shows for a long time already. I also understand the their offsprings are unable to have offsprings.

Cheers!

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it sure looks like it. I believe the offspring is called a Liger or a Tigon depending on whether papa/mama Tiger or Lion or other way around. Circuses have been using these hybrid cats for their shows for a long time already. I also understand the their offsprings are unable to have offsprings.

Cheers!

Then when Panda and Polar Bear mate, offspring = puandan bear ??

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then when Panda and Polar Bear mate, offspring = puandan bear ??

Whatever is the outcome, they'd have to do it quick, both are endangered.

I wonder what this creature will eat. In the case of the Lion and Tiger, they both eat deer and antelope, but Panda eats bamboo leaves while Polar bear eats seals and other arctic animals. Now, if the product was a Pondan Bear, then it'll survive quite well hanging out at Orchard Plaza preying on willing Caucasian men.

Cheers!