• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiger Airways Becum Like AssMRT Buses!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got service or not?
Posted on 15 Sep 2009
Ridiculous! Budget airline assigns us bare metal seats for flight

budget_airline_assigns_me_bare_metal_seats-thumbnail.jpg

A STOMPer was shocked by the rude treatment her family received during a Tiger Airways flight. The clincher: the seats they got did not even have cushions to sit on.

Here's what the angry STOMPer wrote in an email today (Sep 15):

"I just got off a Tiger Airways flight with my elderly parents.

"Imagine the seats they assigned to us. The seats had no base cushions.

"The cabin crew were also very rude and did not bother to assist us.

"A complaint to Tiger Airways has yielded no reply or explanations. They don't seem to even have a contact number for their corporate office.

"Real budget in every sense."

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cost cutting until like this to keep the fat pay cheques of the ex-paper generals intact! What's next? Fly without wings?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! Simply unbelievable. U pay for a proper seat to rest the bum and all u get is a hard metallic plate. Old folks somemore! Really siasuay.:mad:
Good of u to alert unsuspecting travellers. My sympathies too.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Jetstar is still the reasonable choice among the budget airlines.

Goh Meng Seng

Got service or not?
Posted on 15 Sep 2009

A STOMPer was shocked by the rude treatment her family received during a Tiger Airways flight. The clincher: the seats they got did not even have cushions to sit on.

"A complaint to Tiger Airways has yielded no reply or explanations. They don't seem to even have a contact number for their corporate office.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I kena once, the seat assign to me is totally spoilt, then the ugly stewardess still can said just take any seat availble lo........ bullshit airline:(, BUT their price is indeed very cheap, this one i can totally agree..........

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I jjust don know why Tiger Air is there for ? The stewardess is so unattractive, the leg space is so bad compare to Air Asia. Now the seats are torn and they want the passenger to bring their own cushion?

Abt pricing ............ i still don think that Tiger Airway is as cheap .......as Air Asia, and the stewardess is much more pretty

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bravo, Tiger air is sure doing a good job competing against Airasia :p

Next time I consider flying budget, I'll think of Tiger when I book with Airasia:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is seriously unacceptable. Look at the picture and you'll know that it's not even meant to be a "budget" metal bench. Very apparently, the cushion seat was somehow damaged and removed, but not replaced.

Got service or not?
Posted on 15 Sep 2009

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop travelling on Tiger Airways. Before u know, the next major air disaster would involve its rickety planes!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
The BIGGEST DANGER of flying budget planes is not engine failure BUT:

METAL FATIGUE on the planes' bodies

The old planes may already have cracks not visible to the naked eye. In a pressurized situation (ALL planes are pressurized), the plane can just have a gaping hole or just break up into pieces while in the air.

Many air crashes have been blamed on plane bodies metal fatique. Just like the bodies of your old cars.

Fly budget at your own risk. COMPANIES that make their employees fly budget to save money are actually playing RUSSIAN ROULETTE with their lifes.

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck Tiger !!

this is humiliation and disregard for safety

damn sia suay...no money just fucking close the airline