• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiger Air Kena Compraint Again

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Home > ST Forum > Online Story
</TR>
<!-- headline one : start --><TR>How can Tiger be alternative choice if flights run late?
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I AM a frequent traveller to Kuala Lumpur on work and decided to fly with a budget airline to save on costs. I opted for Tiger Airways after noticing that many business travellers choose that.
However, my recent experience with Tiger has made me wonder if the saving on costs is worth the trouble.
My onward flight TR 454 on Aug 5 was scheduled to depart at 12.15pm, but it was delayed by two hours and took off at 2.15pm. My return flight TR 457 on Aug 6 was scheduled to depart at 4.50pm but took off at 6pm.
Will Tiger explain how a reputable budget airline can project itself as an alternative choice of travel when passengers are stranded for hours at the airport?
Many cancelled or postponed meetings. Others called their hotels to extend their check-in times as they would be late.
All this adds to misery and inconvenience, especially when passengers are flying with the elderly or young children.
Joshua Selvakumar

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
how come i keep thinking this tiger guy is onli for show?

anybody with common sense wouldn't run an airline like this?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiger already have more than 100 case complaint that post on main news like newspaper and TV. If included internet will be more than 1000 case.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, don't know how they can still survive. That tiger should be shot and skinned already.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joshua Selvakumar

Farking Indian again . Cheapskate want to eat the bait but refuse the price !

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Will Tiger explain how a reputable budget airline can project itself as an alternative choice of travel when passengers are stranded for hours at the airport?

You called Tiger reputable?? You must be joking.. They project itself but you are too dumb to fall for it.