• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Three police constables detained over rape of Indonesian girl

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
They must have thought that girl would not report as she is an illegal immigrant.

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Friday/NewsBreak/20090522080932/Article/index_html

Three police constables were detained in Serdang today for allegedly raping a 17 year-old Indonesian girl.
The constables attached to Serdang police station were detained one day after the girl lodged a police report.

The Indonesian girl claimed that she was raped at 3am yesterday in a house in Serdang. The victim who did not have personal documents was believed to be an illegal immigrant.

It was understood that police would get a remand order for the three constables aged 22-26 tomorrow.

Selangor police chief Datuk Khalid Abu Bakar when contacted confirmed the case but declined to comment. - BERNAMA

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i malaysian, i sure join msian polis. can rape, rob, take kopi money, tekan sg drivers on ns highway, can grenade and blow up mongolian models. be the best you can be in msian polis!